Big Burns Celebration Thread! 🔥🐢🔥

12 Likes

I recently had my most burns in a single day :sweat_smile:

Screenshot (146)

14 Likes

Next up 2k!

13 Likes

Burned my first items today! A whole 19 of them! wooo

Depends how you look at it, it’s the biggest burn you can ever do. 0-19 is an infinite percent increase.

15 Likes

So close…

18 Likes

Just hit 200!

23 days since my first burns, that’s about 9 burns per day. WK stats has my accuracy at about 90%. I aim for 10 lessons per day (minimum) I love it when stats come together like that :smiley:

13 Likes

weeeeee

13 Likes

Finally got my first burns!

Took just shy of half a year (172 days), and I’m glad I’ve stuck with it so far.

頑張り続けるつもりだ!

13 Likes

I just burned item number 9025 !!!

Only 62 items remaining to burn, but I noticed I still have an item in Apprentice ( I think it’s the kanji 莫 ), and 5 items in Guru. Additionally, 10 in Master and a whopping 46 in Enlightened ready to be burned. I only average about a review a day, so it may take a while to burn the remaining items. And I guess it is guaranteed to take at least four months to finally burn that last guy in Apprentice.

Please like this post to convince me that my efforts have been worthwhile.

24 Likes

That’s absolutely amazing!

4 Likes

I reached 2000 burns and level 22 in the same review session:)

16 Likes

Yet another Wanikani hiatus, and yet another 1000 burns. Have a lot of catching up to do in the apprentice/guru department, but pretty happy with how much I can still remember after coming back. Let this be the motivation I need to be more consistent this time and keep on reviewing daily.

9 Likes

2100 :fire: :sunglasses:

9 Likes

2000 BURNS ON THE NOSE! Phew!

10 Likes

The hell burns :wink:

12 Likes

Just a little more

10 Likes

Omg finally!! This feels so good. I’m level 25 now and have achieved my first milestone of 1000 burns. Ignore the low number of apprentice items, I usually keep it at 100-120, but because of life, I didn’t do any reviews for a couple days. Also, so weird that I have more Guru than Master items, perhaps because I’ve recently quickend my pace :woman_shrugging: Anyway, can’t wait till it evens out.

8 Likes

And not burns, but also nice number for my total score:

grafik

9 Likes

Reached the point of 1000 burns. :fire:
However, instead of being in a celebratory mood, I’m already more interested to see how long it will take me to get to the 2000 burns mark. :sweat_smile:

10 Likes

Here we go, over 8000 burns

I think everything left belongs to severe leech category by now :slight_smile:

14 Likes