Best way to handle multiple SRS

For me, I tried to keep my WK as clean as possible, neglecting it seem to be the most punishing and my kanji gaps were more pressing. In the mid levels maybe ~150 apprentice limit and then later levels after L45 I kept it ~100 apprentice. So I did WK > BP > Kitsun

Now I am able to reverse it with Kitsun > BP > WK since I have only 60-100 WK reviews a day. I do use minimum ghost for BP but never clean my review pile, my ghost count is pretty high right now but it eventually clears. Some days I will focus on one more than another just to keep me engaged more. Within Kitsun, I float around several decks as well; some as a primary focus and others I may not review daily. I think I’d like to find ways to cutback on some SRS and focus on different areas I want to address this year but it’s hard to do since I’m still getting alot of benefits from SRS and keeps me on a schedule.

You may want to check out some of the study logs, some users have very detailed study plans and it may inspire how to organize your own schedule. @Rowena has a nice detailed study layout I enjoy reading:

2 Likes