(Back up) Floflo.moe - A WK-friendly website for reading

No u
I mean thank you

2 Likes

I’m trying to edit a word, but when the site goes to the edit screen it says “no lessons detected” and aborts the operation. It doesn’t seem to be correctly differentiating anymore between an edit and a lesson.

2 Likes

Another interesting one…

Several hours ago I was looking at my available lessons, and I loaded one up to see what the definition was. I didn’t complete the quiz, and the word was still in my lesson queue when I left the site. I can’t remember whether I unticked it or not.

Just now I navigated back to FloFlo, and clicked on ‘Reviews’ to do the 10 reviews waiting for me. Instead it reviewed me on just that one word I’d looked at earlier.

1 Like

Something like that happened to me too.
I had to leave while in the middle of doing lessons, then, later, doing reviews on my phone, I was greeted by the lesson quiz, complete with infinite undo.

The lessons has never cleared until you did them though

That’s what I thought, yes. It was just surprising to click on “review” and instead get a lesson quiz.
(Maybe add a warning that I will be redirected to the lesson quiz, or better ask if I want to. I would have liked to spend more time doing the actual lessons)

I was surprised because it wasn’t like I quit the “lesson” during the quiz part. I never clicked the little tick to say I was ready to be quizzed on that item - and it was weird to click on something expecting to do 10 reviews and instead be greeted with one lesson quiz.

1 Like

This :point_up: (except with different numbers of lessons and reviews)

1 Like

Adding lessons in the alchemizer results in them not showing up on the actual lesson page and theyre back in the list when i check again.

Sometimes but I haven’t figured out what’s making it not work. What list type are you using? Also can you tell me the match type (phonetic or exact or whatever)

Primary (f2) and recurring f1.

What do you mean by match type?

EDIT: oh like the book? Im using oreshura 8 matched against 9 and 10.

1 Like

It’s a new thing.

See next to the frequency badge? Phonetic and exact add cards differently code-wise, so it’s useful to know which people are having issues with.

Oh ive been using the old alchemizer.

The new one doesnt seem to have an option for primary+overlapping so i didnt wanna use it.

1 Like

Oh, that’s strange then. I haven’t changed the code for the old alchemizer in a while. I guess I have a bit of work ahead of me

1 Like

Well I just tried adding something from the new one too and that didnt work either lol. Hen

EDIT: I added like 8 items. Some phonetic and some exact, but none went thru

Maybe the actual book was configured wrong. I’m looking at the database atm

Tried adding a word from hatomugi’s asmr and still nadda.

Does the console give you any error message?

For the old alchemizer you should expect something along the lines of ‘added’.

For the new one it should give you an array that’s hopefully like [true, true] or something.

Edit: I just added without a problem from oreshura 8/9/10 with the settings you gave on the old alch

Yeah the console says added.

Hmm i wonder if its a problem with my account.

THERE BE WEIRD SYMBOLS TOO

Interestingly enough, it recently started showing the 5th oreshura book under the learn more tab, which i found weird. Usually its the one im currently adding words for. I wonder if something is wonky thats causing that.

Lmao you’re haunted

Try adding something again, I just changed something on your account