Any way to slow this down?

This is going way too fast.Any way to slow it down? Thanks!

You don’t have to do all of your lessons at once. If you find things a little overwhelming, just limit yourself to doing ten lessons a day–tops.

It’s also a good idea to go through all your reviews at least twice a day, once in the morning and once in the afternoon.

In my experience, this will keep things reasonably manageable.

1 Like

The way to slow down is essentially to keep doing reviews and stop doing lessons until you feel it has slowed down enough.

2 Likes

Space out your lessons more? You want fewer reviews, do fewer lessons. I don’t really pace myself, so I can’t give more specific advice on what’s a good number/interval. Basically, if you limit your Apprentice items by not doing new lessons until you’ve brought previous items up to Guru, your reviews won’t accumulate as fast. Often people recommend keeping Apprentice items under 100; depending on your desired pace, of course, you can aim for a lower number and therefore fewer items that have short review intervals.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.