And then they start humping your leg. It's Hard Gay

I miss hard gay. Can we have him instead of Logan Paul and the like?

My take: If you don’t like the mnemonic, come up with your own. In the end, the best mnemonic is the one that works for you.

If the name “Hard Gay” doesn’t immediately fire off any word associations… or rather the right word associations (cough, cough) in your mind, then it’s probably not working for you.

1 Like

If there’s no threesome with Charlie Sheen then it’s not worth my time

8 Likes

Where’s Koichi in all of this?

5 Likes

Filming :wink:

6 Likes

If the default mnemonics aren’t working for you, I’d recommend making your own in the notes at the bottom of the Reading and Meaning section. “Hard Gay” was one I skipped out on because I have a friend named Seishin, so I can just use her for my own mnemonic instead.

4 Likes

What if the real joke is OP playing us all by ironically using WK to prepare for rosetta stone.

Whos to say the two can’t overlap? If you’re looking for professionalism its two towns over. If you don’t want to “lighten up and take a joke”, you can always go elsewhere for your studies. Trust me, it doesn’t get much better.

3 Likes

Whenever the Wanikani mnemonics seem inappropriate/rude, I go to Kanji Damage.
Whenever they’re inappropriate/rude on Kanji Damage (they can get way worse than the ‘Hard Gay’ ones, trust me) I come back here.
It’s best to make up your own for the inappropriate ones, for instance I use the word ‘say’ for せい.

and now i have a face for せい

1 Like

If you don’t like ‘Hard Gay’, then just a heads up, you might want to miss the WK group Ryokan… Or leave before lights out at 7:30pm. :wink:

I was waiting for someone to call out the Rosetta stone part of the post

3 Likes

…oh yeah i’m so in.

1 Like

I love kanji damage its hilarious. The guy really reminds me of myself with languages and stuff.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.