Amruxnwuc92848

So, I heard that starting a study log is what all the cool kids are doing and thought I’d start one myself.

Statistics:

General Stats

To be added ASAP.

Heat Charts

Lessons:
To be added ASAP.
Reviews:
To be added ASAP.

Level-Up Graph

Resources:

Grammar

Tae Kim’s Grammar Guide
Maggie Sensei
Wasabi JPN
Imabi
NihongoNoMori – Listening + Grammar

Reading

Todai Easy Japanese News – Android / IOS
Amazon.co.jp – Kindle Store

Vocabulary

Torii
Koohi

Listening

NihongoNoMori
Todai Easy Japanese News – Android / IOS
YouTube

Update: Added statistics and heat charts.
Update 2: Added Resources Section.

Why did you start studying Japanese?
Awesome work!!

It looked interesting and I wanted to learn something completely different to anything I had studied before (English, Latin and French). I’ve always been fascinated by different countries and cultures and Japan is so different from my Eurocentric, Western perspective, learning how other people view the world has always been an interest of mine; Japanese is the latest target in that endeavour.

Sorry, I’m still meowt of likes, but here’s how I view the world:

image

Back with another level update! I just hit level 8; here’s what I’ve been up to during level 7 and what I have planned during my time at level 8:

Yeah, I only read NHK Easy and after a while it wasn’t as confusing and hard anymore, but then I started reading pretty much the most basic book in one of the book clubs and was surprised at how many words I didn’t know. And the grammar :joy:
Good luck with the novel!

Update: Updated Stats, Heat charts and the level up graph.

Sorry, bit later than the progress update.

Btw, @yatw938484996 さん、now that your exams are over, how about continuing this log?
Of course, it’s up to you, but I find that it helps to do such a log :sweat_smile:

In any case, best of luck with your studies! :cat2:

Finally, a long awaited update has arrived!

I hope you guys enjoy it; once again, I’m sorry about the inconsistency in updates and promise that they will be far more regular in the future!