After 2 Years, I'm finally at Lvl.60

Woah I also started duolingo in grade 9 and then moved to wanikani in grade 10. However, unlike you I then took a two year hiatus because of burnout and school so I had to reset :sweat_smile:.
Congratulations! Hopefully I’ll reach level 60 like you this time around!

3 Likes

And I found out about Wanikani when someone mentioned it on Satori Reader. Did you know you can sync the Kanji learned in WaniKani with Satori Reader? Preferences - Kanji Knowledge - Other - Configure - then scroll down to WaniKani API token and type in your token. On WaniKani you have to create an API token first, it’s in the profile section.

3 Likes

I’d say my reading level is about N3.
But in terms of speaking, I am way behind. Something between N5 and N4.
I haven’t had the chance to practice my conversational Japanese, which is something I’d like to change in the future. When I’m done with school.

2 Likes

Congrats! I hope I can feel the same happiness after 1-2 years in the future

2 Likes

You started just 2 days after me but you managed to reach level 60 before me! It’s ridiculous how close our progress was :sweat_smile:

I’ll be joining you in the lvl 60 club shortly! I suppose I will be posting a similar post to yours soon.

Congratulations and good luck with your future studies!

4 Likes

Congratulations!!! :fox_face:

3 Likes

Congratulations!! I hope you are going to do something to celebrate. Its a very big achievement!

3 Likes

☆☆☆☆Congratulations on completing wanikani!!!☆☆☆☆

4 Likes

Congrats @NoBlockhuman san :grinning:

heres-to-that-johnny

2 Likes

I haven’t really had the time to post something, but I had promised some cake, so here you go.

Decided to go with a marble cake. Here are some pictures:

I think it ended up pretty good. I had fun making it.
The only gripe I have is that the pattern only really appeared on one side of the cake, but it got better farther down. In the end, I’d say it was worth it.

At the time, I also had a really fun Birthday Party!
One of my friends even decided to bring their PS5 over.
Nothing beats, playing video games with your friends locally.

4 Likes

Big congrats with both lvl 60 and making a cake, and thanks for the script list, found some usefull ones there :slight_smile:

1 Like

Congratulations! I am especially happy to see that you’ve been using my tinybars script to get there :smiley:

I really need to get back into the grind. Need to figure out if I should reset and if yes, to which level. WK is awesome, took wayy to long a break for unrelated reasons.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.