A 'skip a day' feature?

So, a bit of quick background. I’ve been a WK user since the beginning of October 2019. It took me awhile to figure out how I could best make it fit into my life and now study every single day at 7am and 7pm, each session makes up 60-100 reviews and 10 lessons on average. I know it’s not ideal or the most recommended way, but it’s the only way I can make it work.

That being said, I’m an adult with a life that happens unexpectedly sometimes. Over this past weekend an hour project to mow the lawn became 16+ hours over two days of outdoor maintenance. I wasn’t expecting it and so I didn’t turn vacation mode on nor did I have time or energy to deal with the reviews. I was greeted on Sunday night by 279 reviews due.

I would love to see a ‘skip 12, 18, 24 hours’ option for these unexpected times. I nearly thought about giving up for a few days, turning on vacation mode and trying to catch up the following weekend instead because of this set back. If I could just rewind a little bit of WK time, then I would have never felt that way. Good news is, I found the time and motivation to catch back up.

2 Likes

I am not sure what you’re asking for here. You can use vacation mode for as short as you like. No need to go to a vacation for it. If you want easier access to it there’s @kumirei’s [Userscript] Dashboard Vacation Mode

5 Likes

I think what OP is asking is more of a “go back 24h” kinda feature. They couldn’t guess they’d have to skip almost 2 days worth of reviews, so no vacation mode was activated and the review pile grew.

2 Likes

JPR, that is exactly right. Like a rewind feature when you weren’t keenly aware you should activate vacation mode.

1 Like

I guess that would be more of an extention of the reset feature :slight_smile: Instead of resetting just by levels, one would be able to also go back in time. I think it would be a good option for short-term resets (24 to 48h), but not sure how easy it is to implement.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.