A diary from level 1 to level 60

hi guys. Some of you may know that I kind of having a cool levelup diary here. Then about level 40 I felt too overwhelmed that I decided to stop and focus on other things (what a reason).

then I’ve been lurking around while preparing for the JLPT. I took JLPT this December and now I think I could give another try at Wanikani.

Currently I’m having about 2000 reviews though I’ve reset my level down to 35. It would take about a week to settle all these (hopefully).

I’m having about 2h and a half or so. Let’s see how many reviews I can do :fire:

Also I wanna thanks all the great friends and members here who always cheer me up and for your continued support.

*update 1: for the first 1 hour, many words I think I would forget but turn out I still remember them. I even burn some.

update 2: for the 2 hour, I feel a bit down with so many reviews still left. I know that I must prepare myself if I decide to continue. So, that’s it for today (only 2 hours). Tomorrow I will try to get up early and do some more reviews.

*update 3: about 9 hours later, now it’s 9 a.m and I’ve done about 100 reviews

11 Likes