9 Levels have passed and I am still wondering about my godlike speed in Lvl2

So as I was looking at the average time I dwell in a level. I was pretty surprised how I passed level 2 in just 4 days. I tried redoing it like being early with my reviews and finishing it as fast as I can but damn I can’t get that speed. I honestly don’t remember if I was really that fast or WK just had some kind of bug and my progress was recorded in a later date. Also, looked at the items in the level and it has 37 items on it and that’s a lot. I am now wondering if I even slept during that level. 笑

Have you guys had a level were you finished it extremely fast and made you wonder how you did it?

2 Likes

Since the SRS intervals for the first two levels are halved (at least for apprentice items, which is what affects level up speed the most), you can complete them a lot faster than an average level. So you clearing level 2 in just 4 days is certainly possible.

4 Likes

Oh this is news to me, lol you could clearly see I had no idea how the system worked on my first level.

5 Likes

You’ll also find, if you stick it out, that levels 43-44, 46-47 and 49-60 are also possible to complete in 3d 10hr instead of 6d 20h.

Well done on your consistency so far! I didn’t quite manage that, hehe…

1 Like

If you haven’t already, I recommend you to read my guide for Wanikani, mainly chapters 2 to 8. You might get quite some useful info out of it :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Seconded, this is basically the Hitcher Hikers’ Guide to WaniKani, definitely worth the read.

6 Likes

Such shameless self-promotion

7 Likes

It’s like those people on the internet that try to sell you some crazy weight-loss tea, difference being that this tea is tasty and it works!

10 Likes

I’m going to be sure to quote you on that any time I link it now, outside of the usual place.

2 Likes

Hi, I’m @jprspereira, and my patented Ultimate Wanikani Guide is Guaranteed to help you w/ Wanikani. And for four small payments of $19.99, you’ll be taking it home yourself!
Must be 18 years or older to call. Must have parents permission. Please use responsibly

8 Likes

“Afer these four small payments, you’ll receive this wonderful box with all you need to master WaniKani. Twelve tapes, with all my thoughts on the process of learning, are included, as well as companion translation book, and tape deck”

6 Likes

Haha, that’s amazing. Four small payments is a steal for that thing!

2 Likes

I was trying to find a picture of those really old school, door to door sold language courses, but this was the best I could do :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

That’s the classiest way to put it and it deserves the comparison.

And he is sassy enough to pull it off with out a hitch. (It reminds me of the scene from the movie “Hitch” where Will Smith is a sassy flirt and a love coach.)

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.