22 hours? wow

wow nics??? h

1 Like

what

8 Likes

i have to wait 22 hours and thatā€™s impressive.

y- youā€™re impressive!

15 Likes

Obligatory ā€œread the faqā€ here. When you get a couple of levels in and your early items make their way to master/enlightened you will get reviews constantly at specifically spaced intervals. Thatā€™s how SRS works. At level 1 itā€™s sparse because you have no older items in the cycle coming back up. By the time youā€™re level 10 youā€™ll have more than a thousand items.

1 Like

Not long before it becomes negative. By the time your finish your queue, itā€™s already been repopulated with more. Rinse and repeat.

6 Likes

I just finished a space of about forty-two hours. Iā€™m still waiting for the flood of reviews that everyone keeps talking aboutā€¦

2 Likes

47 days until my next review.

24 Likes

It piles up, because as you unlock more items, those go in the queue and also need to be learned at increasing intervals. The first few levels are a little slower. At 4 I keep my apprentice queue at around 100 max and do several hundred reviews a day in different sittings, with a typical level up speed of 7.5 days.

(Weā€™ll see if I maintain it, I suspect there will be times when school keeps me too busy.)

Took me about 3 years to get back to such a peaceful WK existence. Enjoy it while you can!

3 Likes

I found a relevant meme in the meme page about this.
This happened to me today after doing about 40 reviews

94d2260cc190fb657cd0ffcee6f5cd4b7137d250_1_372x500

14 Likes

yep!! I read about it. Smart system tbh

N I C E HAHA

:smiley:

TY

42 hours, neatā€¦

Oh ok!! I already read about this, and I like the idea of it tbh

Yes I will!!!

@BeMooni Please consider @mentioning people in one post instead of making several consecutive posts

3 Likes

@BeMooni I was in your same shoes about 12 days ago. I was a little bewildered by just how slow things seemed. I knew that they would pick up, but I didnā€™t really have the experience to understand it first hand aside from smiling and nodding at what everyone told me. Once I hit level 2, everything changed, and that was the first time I actually had to spend several hours studying on the site in a single day.

If youā€™re a student, you should probably think of it like an extra class that youā€™re taking (thatā€™s what Iā€™m doing; iā€™m going to allot time for this class in my next quarter to make sure I can keep up). I have access to my computer most of each day so Iā€™m able to work on things as they pop up, and just at level 3 Iā€™m at a point where Iā€™m sinking a couple hours into this everyday. Iā€™m also doing everything as soon as theyā€™re available (unless they show up at night; I wonā€™t do new lessons right before bed generally, only reviews).

If you put the time into it you can level up pretty quick, depending on how much time you have to study and work through things (with working through it generally ASAP Iā€™ve been at about 6 day 5 hour level up time, so there is definitely some leeway to work faster or slower once it ramps up).

Hope this helps! o/

3 Likes

FWIW, I made a post like this 13 months ago.

3 Likes