2100 KaniWani reviews

My first thought when I read the title was “wait a minute, I’m pretty sure KaniWani didn’t exist in 1769…”

28 Likes

I know it is kinda off topic but. When do u guys think i should start kaniwani my initial thought is to leave it till i am done with wanikani

3 Likes

You can start now and only practice items that you have at master or enlightened. Works best for me. (I ended up with a huge workload because I reviewed every new item from WaniKani and couldn’t remember the Japanese word…)

1 Like

KaniWani helps me a lot with remembering. I would definitely recommending starting now.

3 Likes

Second batch done. Accuracy dropping, ofcourse. Older stuff coming in.

1519 left

9 Likes

You already did 250 reviews! Right on schedule!

3 Likes

1509 left (a lot of repeaters)
And also 36 new lessons to do

12 Likes

I don’t have any likes left but yaay, that’s amazing! Keep it up! :smile: :sparkles:

4 Likes

Now starts the fight against the returning srs! You can do it!!!

3 Likes

Thanks @Sosogami and @Pep95

2 Likes

1389 left! Indeed, fighting against the returning SRS.
And I keep getting interrupted, so small batches :stuck_out_tongue: (Don’t want to have to refresh it).

8 Likes

Awesome, keep it up!

I just got to 0/0 on WK, Bunpro’s next (=
I think i’ll postpone Kaniwani/Kamesame for now, because i’m happy with my WK accuracy, and for now i’d like to learn more grammar and perhaps read more.

5 Likes

Yay!! Good luck :smiley:
I definitely need to start reading more too!

1 Like

Have you tried Yotsubato? It’s a lot of fun and quite educational :slight_smile:
of course there’s a book club for it here as well.

3 Likes

Wow no I haven’t! Bilingual manga, that’s briljant <3
Thank you!!

3 Likes

Right? I love that language switch button, and that the text is actually text and not an image,
so you can use yomichan (or copy and paste) to look words up, even though it’s vertical!

Btw it probably won’t surprise you but i think the best approach is to try to read and understand the japanese first, then check the translation.

1 Like

Awesome :smiley: Yep totally agree, I’m definitely going to tackle it that way. Thanks for sharing!!
Lol lots of KW reviews are coming back, I totally forgot that was going to happen. Like… uhm duh? So now I’m doing a lot of reviews of items I did a few hours back. High rating though!

1 Like

Too bad KaniWani doesn’t randomize the reviews already in queue…

1 Like

I’m absolutely amazed at how much I remembered! First reviews were easy, because these were the ones coming back from earlier today. I was around 95% and it dropped at bit after that. But still, not too shabby. I’m surprised I even remembered things like 悪因悪果 and 履歴書

1257 left!

9 Likes

Honestly I try to do it concurrently; it definitely helps me remember vocab to have a like “back door” practice in a way.

4 Likes