1000+ Kanji Backlog Finished!

Being a busy person, I had let a few Kanji Lessons slip by me from time to time. But that one day missed became a whole month, and soon enough I had a ghastly 900+ Kanji waiting for me
:frowning:

However, I persevered and wasn’t about to let the Crabigator defeat me.

I think it took me about a month or so to get the will power, but I finally got my reviews down to 0. Honestly, I’m surprised I did it, I was really on the verge of just resetting.

hopefully I won’t fail again and will keep my streak going, but I thought I’d share my little victories with anyone who is going through something similar

11 Likes

おめでとうございます!

3 Likes

Congratulations!

1 Like

Congrats! Hopefully I can get through my back-log, not as big as yours but still stresses me out tbh.

2 Likes

Congrats @E6han san :tada: Wonderful dedication.

Out of curiosity, how do you pronounce your username?

2 Likes

haha, it’s E6 Han

1 Like

The trick for me was to do it in burst. I would have never gotten it down going all at once past like the number 200 or so and it’s draining, especially when you know the words but are just trying to get the reviews over with.

1 Like

You can’t trick me, Ethan. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

My strategy when I get behind is to just do enough every day that my 7am hour (when I typically do my first review session of the day) count for tomorrow will be lower than today today’s 7am hour count. e.g. tread water and slowly work the pile down.

Makes it seem more manageable that way.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.