文豪ストレイドッグス わん! – Volume 8

Well, he is a special case, because he’s not leaving his bed even if he’s outside :grin:

Yes, but I think he wanted bad students to improve, too, while fruit cannot un-rot itself :stuck_out_tongue:

Like I said, it’s manga spoilers, but:

• there was this prison in BSD when Fyodor and Dazai got imprisoned
  • and they have their life functions monitored all the time
  • and Fyodor and Dazai talk with code with each other, so nobody understands them
  • oh and they create this code on spot
  • meanwhile Dazai is sending info to Ango by changing his heartbeat by willpower (from last week’s quiz)
  • and since Ango is in the government he can access Dazai’s heartbeat log

I don’t really like this plotpoint, btw, I think it’s to much :stuck_out_tongue: Anyway, it’s just a reference to having life functions monitored while in prison and to using secret code for communication.

1 Like

Finally Finished!!! :partying_face:

Yeah, I was… so he’s gonna use Rashoumon, not realize he’s using it outside of VR, and then nobody will be able to stop him. Eh. :stuck_out_tongue:

I have two questions here:
Is “emo” here means emo as in the emo subculture? And what 反省 is supposed to mean here?

Does… Higuchi want to continue with Akutagawa destroying the building?

I do not approve of preparing the surprise for Atsushi at the cost of Atsushi :stuck_out_tongue: #FreeAtsushi

Good point :stuck_out_tongue:

I sometimes have similar “voices” in my head, but in my imagination people aren’t small, cute and floating, but regular size… and they usually say only unhealthy things, unfortunately. (demotivating, like something isn’t worth the effort, for example that I should stop learning Japanese. see? bad things.)
For me it’s more similar to Atsushi “seeing” his headmaster (he mentioned it during the fight in anime season 3, when he fused and Akutagawa fused Abilities).
:frowning_face:

Extras

Yes, I’m also sometimes the one doing it :sweat_smile: But that’s because I want to share with others something that I think is awesome! :star_struck: I want them to have that awesomeness too!~

And yes, I usually am interested in things that become hits, because I’m curious what is making things popular. Even if I won’t like it, I feel like it’s telling me something about society in general, I guess?

I have a question about this two panels:

And I liked when at the orange pages they were talking about preparing the cover again. It’s really fun to treat cover poses seriously and I hope this trend will continue in next volume. :grin:

1 Like
Summary

エモい can also mean something is “erotic in a disgusting way.”
エモい - Jisho.org
I think she’s saying she thinks it’s attractive that he’s unable to see or hear at the time.
反省 means to reflect or to think over something. So he’s telling her basically “Think about what you just said!”

“Yes, I’ve thought about what I said
And I decided that this is perfect for training and orders.
If Akutagawa does this over and over again, he’ll become used to it!
The building is only cut in half right now
But the training will be complete when he’s completely destroyed it!”
I think Higuchi likes it when Akutagawa destroys things… :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Thank you! :blush:

And I want to once more thank you @Whologist and you @icefang97 for sticking with me to the end, for all your help and support and comments and general fun and enjoyment! :revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts:

2 Likes

Which is???

No problem it was fun. Now I will have to read something else while waiting. Maybe I could finally read bungou stray dog.

What do they mean! :sweat_smile:
It’s the case of “I know all the words but I cannot connect them properly” :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

1 Like

This is what I thought but I wasn’t sure.

Answer to Aislin

I think it’s mean that it is hard to enter a trend when you missed the timing.
I’m not sure for the second one but it seems like “When something is trending, you are going to get bothered.”
The end of the sentence in がち is slightly confusing me bit I think I got the general meaning.

1 Like

Since it’s about Chuuya spoilering the plot, I guess being bothered = being spoilered in this context.

:bowing_woman:

1 Like

I noticed didn’t vote for him during this round in Advanced Book Club, so I’m letting you know there is a voting going on in case you missed it :joy: He’s in the second place now.

1 Like

Thx I didn’t knew it was a thing. It was in first last time I checked so… there is hope

1 Like