それでも歩は寄せてくる ・ When will Ayumu Make his Move? - Volume 4 Thread

I’ve wrapped up my reading of both chapters for the week. It actually took me a little more time than usual. There were definitely a couple things in both chapter that I had to go back and re-read to get the meaning from context before looking up to confirm my thoughts. Mostly just some grammar points here and there that I haven’t seen very often, so I’m not very familiar or comfortable with.

Story Comments/Standout Panels

The confidence! Maybe she can keep a straight face when embarrassing things are being said! :thinking:

Then again, maybe not…Mission failed. We’ll get 'em next time. :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m getting this sinking feeling that “Shogi without a board” is about to become a recurring thing in the manga… Guess I better start playing more Shogi so I can follow along more easily. At the very least, thanks to @ChristopherFritz’s wonderful post in response to when I asked about how to read Shogi notation, I’m not getting caught up on that part of it anymore. Now I just have to resist my brain’s urge to check out when reading that much notation back-to-back. :stuck_out_tongue:

This was a…better attempt, Urushi. Good job. :stuck_out_tongue:

Though it didn’t last long. Cute! (Goll, gotta find a different adjective. :stuck_out_tongue: )

Aww, I really felt quite bad for Urushi (and Ayumu afterwards) in this panel. She got herself all prepared and worked up for nothing. :cry:

That is perhaps the laziest abbreviation of a phrase I’ve ever seen, Maki. :laughing:

But she sure knows how to catch a hint. :stuck_out_tongue:

You should know better by now, Urushi. It’s never 偶然.

Aww. This is a super adorable expression. It’s going in the “potential profile picture” pile for when I might fancy a change. :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes