それでも歩は寄せてくる ・ When will Ayumu Make his Move? - Volume 10 Thread

It’s back to the library this week. Then, make a wish. 第132-133局.

5 Likes

I actually read this week’s chapters yesterday.

Story comments

Sakurako may be my favorite character. So much manga and anime have characters who want to say something but can’t work up the courage, or moments when a character is going to say something important and gets interrupted. Sakurako just bulldozes through all of that :joy:

Also, that second chapter. You can’t do this to me. You can’t hit me with a cliffhanger like that :weary:

5 Likes

I take it you don’t want us to now take an extended break for the holidays :wink:

4 Likes

Haha, you would be right! But if others would like to take a break, that’s fine too :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Polling says we’re good to keep going, so next week will be new chapters as usual =D

(Unless everyone else suddenly needed a week off, but considering the chapter length…)

4 Likes

Somehow I ended up being super behind :pensive:
But trying to catch up now!
Question regarding chapter 24:
Can someone tell me what this means?
はしるけい I can’t find the kanji or word … do I have a spelling mistake?

3 Likes

I like to think of the 系 suffix as used here as being like “-based” in English, as in, “running-based (events)”.

4 Likes

I had to read the second half of the two-parter, pretty good stuff

3 Likes
Ch. 132

This chapter is a treasure trove of astonished facial expressions.

I think this is my favorite chapter of this volume :joy:

5 Likes

第134-135局 brings us to the final chapters of the volume!

Time to finish from last week (for those who haven’t already), and then end the volume with…um…

5 Likes
Chapter 134

I think the kanji on the last page (130) really reads すなお
but whenever I type/copy it, it turns into this: 素直
Feels a bit confusing? Do I have a weird font as standard?

Also about the chapter …
It’s been going on a while, but Rin really is in love with Ayumu too ??? :frowning:

4 Likes

Your operating system and/or browser are defaulting to a Chinese font for kanji. Check your system and browser font settings and try setting a Japanese font.

Setting it in the browser should be enough, so I’d check that first.

5 Likes
Story Comments

Knowing that there is no way those feelings end well for her is like watching a disaster in slow motion. Poor girl. :broken_heart: :sob:

It’s Oregairu all over again. :cry:

4 Likes

I just realized I forgot about the omake. If you haven’t already, be sure to give it a read!

2 Likes