おじさまと猫 (Ojisama to neko) book club

Also, even if people don’t want to read past vol. 2 together, I don’t mind making threads for the rest of the volumes so that people can still contribute to a vocab list and ask questions if they like.

2 Likes

It seems like @Sallyjoe25 prefers the status quo (2 chapters / week). I wouldn’t really want to go with the majority on this one (a tie between 3-4 chapters / week atm) because I think it is better to have as many people reading with us as possible. I don’t mind going with a slower speed than I prefer.

I’m wondering, though, if maybe 3 chapters per week would be okay for you @Sallyjoe25 if we took short breaks between volumes (1-2 weeks?) and maybe short breaks during holdiay seasons (e.g. last few days of December)?

2 Likes

That is fine with me. I will read along with the group and continue even if I fall behind. I don’t want to hold the group up. So whatever the decision is, I’m fine with it.

Thanks

1 Like

This week’s thread (a smidge late :flushed:)

2 Likes

Someone save me from the three post limit please

2 Likes

Visual of someone hitting the three post limit:

0792_ojsmnk_1280_01_092x

4 Likes

I can’t decide if I’m Fukumaru or Ojisama here XD

Hey, no casually wasting the first of your new three-in-a-row post limit!

1 Like

…uhm… not sure what to think about those promo pics… I think I would prefer an anime…

Well… did we decide yet on when to start volume 2? Right afte volume 1 or do we want to take a short break (1-2 weeks)?

The guy’s hair isn’t even combed all the way back!

:joy:

:skull: I’ll just hope we get an anime later… :skull:

Did anyone want a delay between vol 1 and 2?

• Yes please (comment how long)
  • I’m good with keeping the pace we’ve established
  • Indifferent

0 voters

I would prefer a one week break between volumes.

1 Like

I voted to keep going to keep up my momentum. However, I’m good either way. I’m behind most of the time anyway. A break can give me an opportunity to read ahead, if that’s the decision.

I’m not exactly sure because we have no schedule in the first post but looking at the day the last thread was posted, I think the last chapter thread is due :wink: @CDR-Strawberry

:scream:
I got my chapters confused

Next time is a break right? There’s a slight majority of delay preferred, so one week break between volumes

1 Like

Merry belated chapter/Thanksgiving :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you for always posting the threads!

I would appreciate it, so I can focus and finish other readings first. But it’s not a problem if you continue with volume 3 already next week because I’m confident that I will be able to catch up without trouble.

2 Likes
2 Likes