えほんのチャレンジ:0歳 "Picture Book Challenge: Age 0"

Wiki’fied.

18 Likes

I’m in. Sounds like fun. Which table are we using?

Thanks Cyrus! :smiley:

1 Like

Yay! Great!

The second post is a wiki, and there I’ve put the table, and you’ll be able to see the formatting (Markdown format). Feel free to add yourself there!

[quote=“nbeck0212, post:2, topic:35380”]
|dunlewy, none 0/76

Like this? I am not that computer literate.

1 Like

I made a GIF that might help! But in case it doesn’t work for some reason, I’ve also included a step-by-step below that.

Click to see GIF

STEP 1: Click the edit wiki button on the second post

STEP 2: Click the next edit wiki button!

STEP 3: Copy the pre-formatted text

step3

STEP 4: Update with your info and then save

step4

4 Likes

Link doesn’t work for me?

Hmm, which link? All links are working for me on my mac in Chrome!

Sounds cool!! I’ve been looking for something really really really REALLY easy xD can’t get any easier than Age 0 lol

2 Likes

Not sure if this is what Gsai was talking about, but the link to EhonNavi warns of an insecure connection on my browser. It’s fixed if you add in the www. portion of it, like so: https://www.ehonnavi.net/

1 Like

Bookmarked and will get started when I get home from work. Much excite!

EhonNavi Error

3 Likes

I get the same error - Not sure how to get around this…
Any clues, I’m pretty computer illiterate but I want to see if I can do the challenge.

1 Like

@Gsai @CheeseSwiftly @AmandaB

I’ve fixed the EhonNavi link to include the www, so that should work now. When clicking on it from the first thread, can you confirm that it works fine now? Thanks!

@gojarappe
Yaaaay!

Also if you plan on tracking your progress here on WK, don’t forget to add yourself to the wiki in the second post :heart:!

1 Like

Looks good on my end :+1:

1 Like

Thanks that looks better!
And thanks for making this post! :high_touch:

Sorry - I don’t want you to get spammed every time I edit so I’m going to start a new post. Sorry!

1 Like

I’m totally new in the community, so maybe I’m missing something, but when I click edit there is no “edit wiki” button… Anyway, thanks a lot for sharing the resource!! I (tried to) read お月様の数え歌!/おつきさまのかぞえうた。What a cute book! Not super successful yet, but that’s why I’m here!

Cheers for the great resource and idea!

2 Likes

2 Likes

Can people edit wiki’s if they’re not member status in the community yet, though? :thinking:

Edit: nevermind, I just checked the badge. You indeed only need Basic status to edit wikis.

1 Like

Here’s what I see when I click that link:
I guess membership here is different than WK? Because I pay for the site…

1 Like

That button shows the edit history.

From when we used to list individual members of the book club, I remember basic trust users being unable to edit the wiki, so that’s probably the issue. I’m sure somebody here can edit it for you :slightly_smiling_face:

It’s not about paying for the site; the forums have a ‘trust level’ system which basically means your abilities are slightly restricted until you’ve interacted a certain amount. It’s to make it harder for people to sign up and instantly start spamming them or trashing everything. It doesn’t take long to become a ‘member’ though :+1:

6 Likes