【Lv1-5】When did you feel ドキドキ recently?

さいきん、いつ「ドキドキ」した?

When did you feel “doki-doki” recently?

If you don’t know what ドキドキ means? It is an onomatopoeia for the heart-pounding sound. So, ドキドキする is used to describe the feeling of nervousness, fear, thrill, or excitement.

No answer template this time, but…↓↓↓↓

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:Note1: If you have things you want to say but don’t know how to write it in Japanese, just try to write some parts (eve just some words) and ask me how to write the rest! I can teach you or provide some hints. :orange_heart:

:heart_eyes:Note2: This thread is meant to be beginner-friendly. If you are an advanced learner, please be kind by putting furigana on the LV6+ kanji by using the following HTML or @Kumirei 先輩せんぱい’s user script「https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/382405-wanikani-forums-easy-furigana 」! :angrymami:

<ruby>漢字<rp></rp><rt>[spoiler]かんじ[/spoiler]</rt><rp></rp></ruby>
5 Likes

先の月曜日と今日は、友達とD&Dで遊んでる!ペットが「Eggs」って言うポッサムだwww

1 Like

さいきん、同期の銅器を同気の人と一緒に見ると動悸溢れてドキドキします。(さいきん、どうき の どうき を どうき の ひと と いっしょ に みる と どうき あふれて どきどき します)。

1 Like

四十三日前、新しいスマホを買ったとき、かわいい店員さんがいたと思いました。しかし、新しいスマホを使って始めながら、彼女は五回目くしゃみして「コロナ」と言って笑いました。その時ドキドキしました。今までまだ生きてるよかった。

この返事へんじいたときわたし日本語にほんご文法ぶんぽうが下手だから馬鹿ばかを見えてこわがります。

Intended meaning: When I was writing this reply. My Japanese grammar is terrible so I’m afraid of looking like an idiot. (Oh well, making mistakes is part of the learning process is what I like to say to calm my overly anxious brain)

かわいい!

ナイスオヤジギャグ〜!でも、「同気の人」ってあまり言わないかも〜。「気が合う人」っていう方がいっぱんてきだよ。

おおお。それはドキドキするね。

ほとんどまちがいはなかったよ!\(^o^)/

2 Likes

初めての漢字を焦げてときに。

1 Like

おお!おめでとう\(^o^)/

1 Like

コーヒーゼリーを食べたあと心臓しんぞうがドキドキしました。カフェインのせいかも。

。。。これってドキドキというよりバクバクですか?

1 Like

なぜ漢字(かんじ)を焼いてん(やいてん)の?
漢字(かんじ)を食べる(たべる)気(き)か。

バクバクの方がはげしいかんじがするw

うん。。。ケチャップつけてね。。。w

3 Likes

「幸せのちから」を見たの時は本当にドキドキしました。映画の主人公は色々な苦労をしてかれにめちゃ同感しました。映画はとってもかなしいですけどすばらしいと思います。

おしえてくれてありがとう!!わたしも見てみようかな。

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.