Your worst typos WaniKani has accepted

While I’m sure an exam can be an experience, I think this may want to be added to the blacklist too, @JenK

2 Likes

using swiping on google keyboard, the inputs were right but it translated it into Norwegian. Still went through…

9 Likes

If you’re anxious, you’ve just had too much unsake. Have a little sake to cancel it out, you’ll be much more comfortable.

4 Likes

Added to blacklist!

This one too :+1:

2 Likes

I’m just over here being salty that WK wouldn’t accept “100 thousand” for “one hundred thousand” :unamused:

3 Likes

Every time you have a vocab word with numbers, I recommend adding a user synonym that is the phrase with numbers. I have this userscript installed, and it’s very useful for that kind of thing.

@JenK More meanings to blacklist! I mistook 翻る (To Flip) for 翔ける (To Fly).

In other words, I entered “to fly” for 翻る and it got accepted. I was very confused afterwards when I wrote かける and it didn’t get accepted :laughing: I was a surprised pikachu.

(Btw, 翔ける is available for review in 3 days, so I know only 翻る was in my reviews. I think I’ve mixed them up before.) Anyway, back to reviews!

6 Likes

I didn’t screenshot it because I didn’t know this thread existed, but

“little bridget” working for 弟 (“little brother”)

genuinely surprised me.

6 Likes

Just completely learned 統 as “untie” instead of “unite” and only just now noticed it when doing my post-lesson new-kanji review. No wonder the mnemonic was more weird than normal :joy:

@JenK I think this needs to be blacklisted too…

6 Likes

lel

5 Likes

i certainly was uncertain…

5 Likes

I feel attacked…

9 Likes

@JenK another one to blackllist

To calm down uses the same kanji though its really confusing

4 Likes

Added both of these to the blacklist.

9 Likes

Numbered YEAH!

16 Likes

Failboat!!

25 Likes

Speaking of folding fish, can I interest you in a
IMG_20200221_134353_976

12 Likes

“versus” accepted for 対外, which is “foreign, overseas”, and “versus” has its own vocab item.

I see there are people in power lurking around so please take note of it as I’m sure I’ll forget to send a mail about it.

Also is there a way to forcibly reset my burned item back to Guru where it belongs?

5 Likes

You can only resurrect it back to apprentice 1, I think. At the bottom of the item’s page. You can then burn it again at any time, at the bottom of the item’s page, as well.

2 Likes

It’s best to tag them. @JenK :slightly_smiling_face: