Your worst typos WaniKani has accepted

I scorn you, acorn.

Taking meals to a more literary level.

10 Likes

A typo WaniKani just refused (no screenshot, but you can try it by yourselves).

べつベつ
instead of べつべつ
for 別々.

Here’s the wrong thing encoded in utf8, if it can help you to see the error: e3 81 b9 e3 81 a4 e3 83 99 e3 81 a4

4 Likes

Typo level IT Nerd. I like it

6 Likes

Why is your font so pretty? How do I change mine to look like that??

2 Likes

Is the last pic on android, iOS or pc?
Love your font and am now jealous… I want my WK to look that nice. How? Please do tell!!

Try out this script:

You can also simply activate this script when using either Tsurukame or AlliCrab on iOS.

4 Likes

Thank you soooooo much for the info!!! Problem is、I’m Android so… :fearful::sob::sob:

I wish I could use this script! :tired_face:

2 Likes

Accidentally in katakana, ouch

2 Likes

Today’s typo… Thank God for double check so I can mark it wrong.

9 Likes

I feel like “to live” should be blacklisted for this…

8 Likes

I don’t disagree, I think there are probably quite a few meaning items that could be blacklisted if it wasn’t such a crazy tedious process (without crowdsourcing, but even then someone would have to look over the list). With 8880 items total (according to wkstats) I don’t blame them.

3 Likes

ah the sprongs… the water is so clean in the sprongs

24 Likes

@anon20839864 can you blacklist that? That shouldn’t be allowed

2 Likes

At least reporting on them helps a little :wink:

3 Likes

I just discovered I can answer “use” for the kanji 泝 which means “sue”. I am convinced the opposite is also true.

On the other hand, answering “laws” for the vocab 法則 which means “physical law, law” is not accepted. :thinking:

WaniKaniInvenvention

Not even a typo, thought this was actually the answer. Wish there was a way to say “Wait, no, I messed up!”

7 Likes

With double check you can redo your answer or just mark it as incorrect

4 Likes

A script shouldn’t be the answer… all the people without addons or people who just xan’t install them e.g at their computer at work are still screwed

6 Likes

I understand, however asking for such an implementation does not change it right now. So for the time being, a script is the best we’ve got :cry:

2 Likes

Why doesn’t WaniKani have MY back?

4 Likes