Yet another wallpaper generator

embe said... 1366x768 resolution would be lovely. :)
 I added it, try it out :)

It looks weird. There’s a big gap at the bottom (bigger then with higher resolutions).

embe said... It looks weird. There's a big gap at the bottom (bigger then with higher resolutions).
It won't be the same on all resolutions because I have to have a fix size for the font. 
You can try playing around with the borders, or I can increase the font size for you, but then the border options will be more limited. 
Renbowsophie said... These are always so cute<3 Mine looks so empty, lol. Can't wait to fill it up! ![](upload://4oaJVqAgAKgouURlPT9OAJf5IVP.gif)
 *cough* >.>

I have a nice 30" monitor. Think you could do 2560*1600? :slight_smile:

Haha, cool idea, but it just looks sad at my level ;p

Subtractem said... I have a nice 30" monitor. Think you could do 2560*1600? :)
 I added it, try it out! :)

I put my api after the “=” correct? Because I can’t make it work so I’m trying to work out whether my internet is bad or I’m doing it wrong

Crunderwood said... I put my api after the "=" correct? Because I can't make it work so I'm trying to work out whether my internet is bad or I'm doing it wrong
 yeah, something like https://wk-wallpaper.herokuapp.com/1920x1080?api_key=aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

I forgot the resolution, derp…

Looks great, thanks!

Sorry to have bothered you, but found a way to incorporate WaniKani kanji list to another wallpaper generator and that’s my outcome. :slight_smile:

embe said... Sorry to have bothered you, but found a way to incorporate WaniKani kanji list to another wallpaper generator and that's my outcome. :)

np, I'm glad you found one you like! :) 

So when you change to borders, it doesn’t scale the image, it just crops off part of it. Is that what is meant to happen?

Crunderwood said... So when you change to borders, it doesn't scale the image, it just crops off part of it. Is that what is meant to happen?
That can happen if the borders are too big, because the font size is fixed. It won't work right with all the combinations.
If you give me the details, I can take a look.

My task bar is on the right hand side, so all default borders except R, which I set to 150 which looks about right EDIT: 1920x1080 resolution

Crunderwood said... My task bar is on the right hand side, so all default borders except R, which I set to 150 which looks about right EDIT: 1920x1080 resolution
using borders=10_10_150_10 looks ok to me

so I just need to change the 20s and 35 to 10? Thanks tomboy

2560x1440 please?

Is there any way to set this up as an autoupdating wallpaper and/or screensaver?
Something like this: /t/Wanikani-Progress-Screensaver-for-OSX/1583/1

Preferably as a wallpaper.