WK Real Numbers (userscript)

Just enabled it…while I just leveled up…

…the lesson numbers…

…the truth hurts…

Thanks so much for this :smiley:

So… now to wait till I have over 42 reviews…

Thank you sooooo much. This should really help tell me how long I’ll take for reviews.

Thanks so much for making a userscript! It’s nice to have something to use on multiple browsers :slight_smile:

Phantomeye said...  Or replace the percentage on review page with actual number of reviews :P
You mean like 12/28 instead of the bar that would show 43%? I'm not sure this is possible. I have a few ideas that I'll try though.

Satoshi said...
McMaNGOS said...
Satoshi said... Now we just someone (or you :) to make a script that replaces approximate time with accurate time:

about 12 hours -> 11 hours 49 minutes
 Actually, it's already possible to view that. Just mouse-over the approximation and it'll show you the exact date & time when your next review will become available. Like this: http://i.imgur.com/u8beV.png

I guess it'd be more convenient to have the exact time displayed instead of the approximate time, though, so an add-on would certainly be nice.

Yep, I've known about that since they added it but this would be more convenient instead of having to hover over it until the time appears and then calculate the time difference.
It's an easy fix. Took only but a few minutes to get it to show hour:minute:seconds :). Any suggestions on the formatting and such? HH:mm:ss or just "HH hours mm minutes"? I'll have something for it tomorrow probably. Working mostly on http://i.imgur.com/4xYUN.png at the moment.

penx said...
Phantomeye said...  Or replace the percentage on review page with actual number of reviews :P
You mean like 12/28 instead of the bar that would show 43%? I'm not sure this is possible. I have a few ideas that I'll try though.

Well just a number would do. 

Phantomeye said...
penx said...

Well just a number would do. 

Ah, I see. I'll have a go during my next few reviews!
penx said...

Satoshi said...
McMaNGOS said...
Satoshi said... Now we just someone (or you :) to make a script that replaces approximate time with accurate time:

about 12 hours -> 11 hours 49 minutes
 Actually, it's already possible to view that. Just mouse-over the approximation and it'll show you the exact date & time when your next review will become available. Like this: http://i.imgur.com/u8beV.png

I guess it'd be more convenient to have the exact time displayed instead of the approximate time, though, so an add-on would certainly be nice.

Yep, I've known about that since they added it but this would be more convenient instead of having to hover over it until the time appears and then calculate the time difference.
It's an easy fix. Took only but a few minutes to get it to show hour:minute:seconds :). Any suggestions on the formatting and such? HH:mm:ss or just "HH hours mm minutes"? I'll have something for it tomorrow probably. Working mostly on http://i.imgur.com/4xYUN.png at the moment.

I would like it in the same style as it now except the fuzziness. 

Examples:

3 minutes
22 hours 15 minutes
2 days 8 hours

Seconds are unnecessary IMO and make it look not nice.

Thanks for doing this! :)
Satoshi said...
penx said...It's an easy fix. Took only but a few minutes to get it to show hour:minute:seconds :). Any suggestions on the formatting and such? HH:mm:ss or just "HH hours mm minutes"? I'll have something for it tomorrow probably. Working mostly on http://i.imgur.com/4xYUN.png at the moment.

Examples:

3 minutes
22 hours 15 minutes
2 days 8 hours

So like this? ["Simulation" :)]

penx said...
Satoshi said...
penx said...It's an easy fix. Took only but a few minutes to get it to show hour:minute:seconds :). Any suggestions on the formatting and such? HH:mm:ss or just "HH hours mm minutes"? I'll have something for it tomorrow probably. Working mostly on http://i.imgur.com/4xYUN.png at the moment.

Examples:

3 minutes
22 hours 15 minutes
2 days 8 hours

So like this? ["Simulation" :)]

Exactly! :smiley:

Except not only on that part of the site but anywhere there’s relative time shown if possible.

Thank you penx!
This is exactly what I’ve been missing

Satoshi said...  Exactly! :D

Except not only on that part of the site but anywhere there's relative time shown if possible.
 Everywhere? Like forum posts and so on? Hmm.. should be doable. How about I start with just the review time, release that and then work from there?
penx said...

Except not only on that part of the site but anywhere there's relative time shown if possible.
 Everywhere? Like forum posts and so on? Hmm.. should be doable. How about I start with just the review time, release that and then work from there?

Don't get me wrong, I'm not ungrateful, I was just suggesting improvements. Just the review time is great on its own :)

But if you find out an easy way to do it I don't see why not replace it everywhere.

Many thanks :slight_smile:

Satoshi said...
penx said...

Don't get me wrong, I'm not ungrateful, I was just suggesting improvements. Just the review time is great on its own :)

But if you find out an easy way to do it I don't see why not replace it everywhere.
Don't get me wrong either. It didn't cross my mind that all timestamps everywhere shows WK time. But what I also meant was that I'd rather have something smaller available soon rather than keeping it all away until I think it's "finished".

Any progress? :slight_smile:

I seem to have done something wrong or there might be a compatibility problem with my setup. The values keep changing between “undefined” and “42+” I never get the actual numbers.
I’m on Safari 6.0.2 (mac OSX 10.8.2) and I used Ninjakit for the script… どうする?

Satoshi said... Any progress? :)
I've been really busy with uni. Got exams comming up, so I don't have that much time. Barely been able to keep up with reviews. It's getting there though, Soon™!

Jdduq said... I seem to have done something wrong or there might be a compatibility problem with my setup. The values keep changing between "undefined" and "42+" I never get the actual numbers.
I'm on Safari 6.0.2 (mac OSX 10.8.2) and I used Ninjakit for the script... どうする?
What version of the script are you running? Latest?

Jdduq said... I seem to have done something wrong or there might be a compatibility problem with my setup. The values keep changing between "undefined" and "42+" I never get the actual numbers.
I'm on Safari 6.0.2 (mac OSX 10.8.2) and I used Ninjakit for the script... どうする?
What version of the script are you running? Latest?
 It seems to be 2.5. Is that that the latest?
Jdduq said...  It seems to be 2.5. Is that that the latest?
That is the latest. The only way for it to show you "undefined" is if your API key isn't correct or something goes wrong when the data from the API is gathered. I tried to reproduce it in Firefox and Chrome but wasn't able to. I don't know Safari but can you look if there's any console that can tell you if there's any errors with the script?
Also,if you know how to edit the script, you could insert:
alert("API: "+GM_getValue("apikey")+"\nLessons: "+GM_getValue("numberLessons")+"\nReviews: "+GM_getValue("numberReviews"));
after function main(){, save it and refresh any page on WK and it should show you what is stored as your API key and lessons/reviews values.