What Kind of numbers here can I expect?

How? :astonished:

2 Likes

Profiles not in sync.

What’s not in sync?

I presumed that sigolino resurrected all but 357 items, and they’re just sitting in the lesson queue.

2 Likes

Her WK profile says level 3.

What would that have to do with how the dashboard shows items in various categories though.

Oh, is sigolino just not subscribed now? Is that all it is?

1 Like

Maybe I’m wrong. It just looks to me like reset to level 3 and burned everything, but forums still show level 60.

Didn’t they make it so that if you get to level 60 you stay looking like level 60 on the forums, even if you stop subscribing?

Or even if it’s not level 60, the forum just shows what you would be if you were subscribed.

2 Likes

Did they? I’m pretty new to the forums. We’re you level 60 before you reset a while back? I remember seeing you a fairly low level.

I’ve always been subscribed since I started. Yes, I did reach 60 and reset and reach 60 again.

It used to be that when someone stopped subscribing, they would actually look like they were level 3 on the forum. And I guess the website itself still does that. But they made it so that the forum just gives you a grey badge with the number you had reached while subscribed when you aren’t subscribed. Except that if you get to 60 it’s gold.

1 Like

Ok, so she is level 60 with expired subscription, so WK profile looks level 3 with all burned?

3 Likes

That is my assumption, yes.

1 Like

I thought I knew one thing…

To top it off:

3 Likes

Mine looks quite different from the others I’ve seen here. I only do 65 lessons a week though. For the first 10 months or so I only did like 30 a week. But I realized leveling up about once a month would take me 5 years to finish, so I sped up a bit. Hopefully it will only take 3-3.5ish now.

1 Like

1 Like

Mine looks like that right now. I have nothing to explain because I have no idea what I’m doing :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I think mine is a bit odd because I keep going on long breaks without setting vacation mode and coming back and burning a ton of things.
wk%20level%20numbers

1 Like

Wow, I meant to confuse you guys but it worked too well…

The truth of the matter is that I reached level 60, cancelled my subscription and now I’m officially level 3. They do make it so that you remain level 60 in the forums, but since I now only have access to items from levels 1-3, and I’ve already burned all of them, that’s how it shows up in my dashboard.

11 Likes

This is what my categories currently look like. Definitely don’t take this as a good example, as I’m currently going hyperspeed through the fast levels. It is as the French say: “hòt gârbáge”.

4 Likes

Ayyyy. Fellow incognito level 3 user over here too!

Under this shiny gold badge is a dirty gray one. It’s like gold leafing it.

4 Likes

Currently level 30 and have been on hiatus from doing lessons for most of the summer:

1 Like