What is the maximum number of LESSONS you've accumulated?

…You…you capitalized lessons and…I still missed it…
I will walk myself out.

(On a side note, wow - that’s a lot of lessons! So much new knowledge! Best of luck to you.)

4 Likes

I knoooow! I think this is some kind of record here. Nobody has gotten even close to this yet!

1 Like

It’s normal for me to have like 130 or so lessons when I start to dig into a new level’s lessons, but I can recall it being over 300 once or twice, though I can’t remember the exact circumstances.

1 Like

I had over 900 a few days ago Q___Q

4 Likes

The number of apprentice items you have is terrifying. :see_no_evil:

1 Like

I’ve definitely gotten over 200 before during the “fast” levels.

1 Like

Oh my! And i thought I had the highest! :see_no_evil:

I’m working on getting my lessons to 0 in the next 2-3 weeks so I’ll be stuck at 250-300 apprentice items for a while. But it’s just vocab so I can probably manage. I don’t want to sit on a mountain of lessons when my first burns are about to arrive :scream:

Long story short: I was overly motivated, went fast, burnt out, slacked for 2 months and stacked up vocabs.
At least I was still diligently learning my kanji in order to reach the goal I’ve set for myself: lvl 25 before summer and I’m on schedule :sunny:

1 Like

I’m in the exact same boat. Except 1 month instead of 2.

WE CAN DO THIS!

Coming down from 270 after leaving all my vocab for a few levels…
Clearly nothing to brag about among everyone here, though.
And here I thought that was really high.

Probably about 120 or so, after Guruing 90+% of the kanji for a level and unlocking a bunch of vocab and new radicals and kanji at the same time.

is the number of lessons unlocked when you finish the fast level

I’ve stalked come across by accident (to inspire myself :roll_eyes:) with some users profiles and I’ve noticed that is not uncommon that some use the reorder script and stack their vocabulary lessons.

So for example a person that would normally have a 40% advance in both kanji and vocabulary lessons, has instead 40% on kanji and 30% on vocab. Since you don’t need vocab to advance I guess it’s a way to keep on the game… but i’m not sure if that’s something that I’d recommend, you’ll find yourself bereft of practice on how to use the kanji you’ve just learned. Im sure the program is intended to be taken altogether.

hmm 500 is quite a lot, but i guess it’s still manageable. Don’t push yourself too much tough. But I’d love to see you going through this

1 Like

283 at the moment :feelsbadman:. That’s just a consequence of my graduation exams. I think i’ll clear it in one month. :weary: Or not, considering the fact that i also have 400 reviews (most of them are enlightened items, though).

I just went through 100 vocab lessons! I think if I keep up the pace, I should be done in a week if we also count the new unlocks that are coming up!

2 Likes

As long as you can handle it go for it. 100 lessons at once is definitely too much for me, so full respect

You might as well set a fixed amount of lessons to do per day to get to 0.

You’re going to have some rough days, but I believe in you!

1 Like

I probably wouldn’t be able to do this at your level! Currently, the kanji and vocab are things I vaguely remember from the past, so I’m able to push through them. If they were new kanji, it would definitely be too much for me!

Just a small update, I have less than 200 to do until I guru all the radicals for this level!

2 Likes

726 lol. I’m so caught up with works I’ve been doing nothing but reviews. I only do like 5-10 new lesson per day :zipper_mouth_face:

3 Likes

I don’t use any reordering scripts, so I rarely see triple digits. Pretty much just whatever vocab I have left from the previous level, plus all the starting stuff from the new level at level up. Right now, I do 8 lessons a day and it doesn’t let me move onto the next level till I clear the vocab of the previous level.

Personally I don’t know why anyone would want to skip the vocab since it is used to teach alternate readings.

1 Like

That’t… that’s not how it works!

1 Like

yeah I don’t want my apprentice item to be more than 100 and I kinda abused the reordering scripts lol. But I’m putting leveling up on hold now until I set the lessons to at least two digits or hundred something now that life has slow down a bit.