What do you want now? (Request extensions here)

I’m not exactly sure what I should be calling this, but the quick solutions that I’ve found in this thread don’t seem to work anymore since the update and this is just the most inappropriately aggressive red that also doesn’t follow the color theory of anything else on the page or design theory as it’s the only thing on the page with rounded corners. I’ll appreciate any solution, no matter how quick or dirty!

How about this? It goes well with the different item types, though it isn’t as visible over kanji reviews.

Install stylus then visit this link:

If you dislike the color itself, or have a better idea for one, the style itself is literally 3 lines long, with a very obvious color code in there, so you can change that around.

1 Like

@JuiceS @ekg I have just released version 1.11 of Later Crabigator. However, it uses a recent change in WaniKani’s code that might be reverted at any point, so I cannot guarantee that it will continue to work.

Just to be clear about the dangers: If WaniKani reverts this change, the script might still appear as if it is working, but half-answered items might be forgotten every time you click “Later”.

3 Likes

Hello ,

If someone can help here ^^
i was using this script script-that-automatically-pushes-show-all-information
but since the new update i did not work ,it is not the end of the world if i can’t have it but less clicking is alway better :DDD (i have try to contact the original creator but no respond )

If someone can do it , i would be thankfull !

Works perfectly! I changed it to a somber blue so it has a :(​ vibe instead of a stab-your-neighbor vibe.

2 Likes

Lol, yeah, that’s probably more visible, glad it could help. Though I never considered “pretty much pink” a stab-your-neighbour colour before

I was talking about the original color. Pink is a rather neutral color to me to be honest.

1 Like

If by “forgotten” you mean that the scrip forgets that I already answered half of the item, I can definitely live with that. Getting stuck on an item and then getting it wrong when I can’t skip which probably messes up my mind for the rest of the queue is definitely more frustrating than having to do an item twice which just gives more practice. So thanks a lot for fixing. :slight_smile:

An API that blocks people from trying to reinvent the wheel.

I see! Let’s hope and see! I’m just super thankful that you got the scrip back up and running at all! :sparkling_heart: :bowing_woman:

a script that removes everything except for MEANING and READING from the item’s info during reviews

1 Like

You don’t need a script for this. Install an adblocker like uBlock Origin and just block the elements:

thank you, it helps in making the screen look cleaner, but I still get some “auto-scrolling” that wasn’t there before the update

I used to have two scripts that the recent wk changes made nonfunctional:

Is there already a replacement made for these ? I especially really miss the first one.

2 Likes

The Pitch Info script should work – have you checked if you are on the latest version (0.63)? If you are, can you go through the steps suggested in this guide to gather more information about the problem and post it in the Pitch Info script thread?

1 Like

Yeah, it is working. Don’t know why I thought it didn’t. Maybe just the new wk interface throwing me for a loop.

1 Like

Seconding a request for this one, I am starting to miss it more and more. Sadly, the original author has stated that they will no longer be maintaining the script.

2 Likes

I don’t know if this would be a script or if it’s already an option somewhere and I’m just looking in the wrong places, but is there a way to opt-out of or stop the Item Info expansion auto-scrolling down? It makes me extremely nauseous having the screen just sliding around on its own. Also it scrolls the actual item off screen so I can’t actually see it, which is unhelpful considering I’m only looking at the item info if I got it wrong, so I’d like to be able to look at the item and the reading/meaning at the same time without battling vertigo. As it is, I just can’t do my reviews on my pc anymore, I just get too nauseous too quickly.

3 Likes

please email the wanikani team about this, all the extra useless information forces that auto scroll, I tried but wasn’t able to get rid of it

1 Like

not sure if this counts, but i loved using the hide review accuracy script, but the new update broke it. after checking the thread it seems the script writer has left wanikani for awhile now and probably wont fix it. i would love for someone to remake it!