What do you want now? (Request extensions here)

Two things that I’ve been wanting for a while:

- Plug in that allows to to set how many reviews you want to do - in other words a more customisable version of the ‘wrap-up’ button, so you can say “I’m going to do 50 reviews now” or “I’m going to get my review queue down to 100”.

- Something like Dashboard Progress Plus’ feature that shows SRS level and when it’s next up for review, but that works on the Progress screens.  That way you could see this info for Apprentice items even if they’re not from your current level.

liquidcow said... Two things that I've been wanting for a while:

- Plug in that allows to to set how many reviews you want to do - in other words a more customisable version of the 'wrap-up' button, so you can say "I'm going to do 50 reviews now" or "I'm going to get my review queue down to 100".
EZ enough TO DO

- Something like Dashboard Progress Plus' feature that shows SRS level and when it's next up for review, but that works on the Progress screens.  That way you could see this info for Apprentice items even if they're not from your current level.
Progress screens? Whatcha tokking about? 
alucardeck said... Hi, 
topic name is self-descriptive.

Tell me what you need to improve your learning, i will make it if possible.
Lets discuss new ideas.

Good coacing in grammar please..., struggler here I paid for a app called human Japanese I hope it will help me.
Mempo said...

- Plug in that allows to to set how many reviews you want to do - in other words a more customisable version of the 'wrap-up' button, so you can say "I'm going to do 50 reviews now" or "I'm going to get my review queue down to 100".
EZ enough TO DO

- Something like Dashboard Progress Plus' feature that shows SRS level and when it's next up for review, but that works on the Progress screens.  That way you could see this info for Apprentice items even if they're not from your current level.
Progress screens? Whatcha tokking about? 
 I mean the screen found here:

So basically what I mean is that I’d like to be able to see this info (SRS level and next review time):

But in this place:

Had a look through the old posts in this thread. Is there a Pitch accent script nowadays?

In case you missed it: /t/Userscript-Wanikani-Wrap-up-Button-Enhancement/15088/1 
rfindley said...
xero said...s there a tool to use WaniKani Radicals for writing practice ? Since WaniKani radicals are unique to WaniKani it is difficult to search them, plus since WaniKani doesn't provide the stroke order even for the radicals it is difficult to practice them. Please Help.

To summarize , I want to print Practice sheets for the radicals with stroke order, using WaniKani radicals and order.
All but 42 of the Wanikani radicals are also kanji, so you could just use any of the kanji worksheet tools.

The radicals that are also kanji are:
Lトナネハホマムメユヨラ㐮一丁七万丈三上下不且世丙両並丩中丰串丶丸主丿乃久乍乙乚九也亀亅予争二云五井亜亠亡交亥享京亭人亼今介付代令会余保儿兀元兄充兆先光免兑入公六共其兼冂内冊冋冓冖冫几凵凶凸凹出刀刂刃分制力勇務勹勺勿包匕化北匚区十千午半南単占卩卬厂原去又及友反受口古句召可台史右司各合吉同名向君呂呉告周咅品員啇回土圣坴堇士売壴夂夋夌复夕夜大天太夫央失奇女子孝宀守安客家容寸寺専小少尞尢尭尸尺屋屯山岡巛川工巨己巳巴巻巾市帯干平幸幺广広廴廾开弋弓弗弟彑彡彳心忄必思恵意感戈成我戸扁手扌才支敝文斉斗斤方日旦旧早明易昔暴曲更曽月有木未本束東果業楽欠次止正歩歯歹殳毋母毎比毛氏民气水氵求波火灬為無然爪爰父片牙牛犬犭玄王瓜甘甚生用甫田由甲申男番疋疒癶発白百皮皿監目県真矛矢石示禹禺离禾穴空立竜竹米糸系絜缶罒羊義羽耂者而耒耳聿肉胃能臣自至臼舌舎舛舟艮色艹苟莫蔵虍虫血行衣西覀見角言谷豆豕豸貝責貴賞赤走足身車辛辟辰農道酉釆里重金長門間阝隹雇雨青非面革韋音頁風飛食首馬骨高鬲鬼魚鳥麗黄黒龍イ

The ones that aren't kanji are:
bar, bear, beggar, blackjack, boob, cactus, chinese, cleat, cloak, comb, corn, creeper, death star, egg, elf, explosion, grass, gun, hat, hick, hills, horns, kick, leaf, morning, pope, potato, psychopath, satellite, saw, shark, spikes, squid, stick, tofu, train, triceratops, trident, viking, water slide, worm, zombie

These don't technically have a stroke order by themselves, since they are made up.  You'd be better off learning the kanji that they are used in.  But if you're doing this purely for memorization purposes (which seems overkill to me for radicals, since you'll never use them standalone in real life, but do whatever works for you), then you could use the generic stroke order rules to make up your own theoretically-correct order.

rfindley said...
xero said...s there a tool to use WaniKani Radicals for writing practice ? Since WaniKani radicals are unique to WaniKani it is difficult to search them, plus since WaniKani doesn't provide the stroke order even for the radicals it is difficult to practice them. Please Help.

To summarize , I want to print Practice sheets for the radicals with stroke order, using WaniKani radicals and order.
All but 42 of the Wanikani radicals are also kanji, so you could just use any of the kanji worksheet tools.

The radicals that are also kanji are:
Lトナネハホマムメユヨラ㐮一丁七万丈三上下不且世丙両並丩中丰串丶丸主丿乃久乍乙乚九也亀亅予争二云五井亜亠亡交亥享京亭人亼今介付代令会余保儿兀元兄充兆先光免兑入公六共其兼冂内冊冋冓冖冫几凵凶凸凹出刀刂刃分制力勇務勹勺勿包匕化北匚区十千午半南単占卩卬厂原去又及友反受口古句召可台史右司各合吉同名向君呂呉告周咅品員啇回土圣坴堇士売壴夂夋夌复夕夜大天太夫央失奇女子孝宀守安客家容寸寺専小少尞尢尭尸尺屋屯山岡巛川工巨己巳巴巻巾市帯干平幸幺广広廴廾开弋弓弗弟彑彡彳心忄必思恵意感戈成我戸扁手扌才支敝文斉斗斤方日旦旧早明易昔暴曲更曽月有木未本束東果業楽欠次止正歩歯歹殳毋母毎比毛氏民气水氵求波火灬為無然爪爰父片牙牛犬犭玄王瓜甘甚生用甫田由甲申男番疋疒癶発白百皮皿監目県真矛矢石示禹禺离禾穴空立竜竹米糸系絜缶罒羊義羽耂者而耒耳聿肉胃能臣自至臼舌舎舛舟艮色艹苟莫蔵虍虫血行衣西覀見角言谷豆豕豸貝責貴賞赤走足身車辛辟辰農道酉釆里重金長門間阝隹雇雨青非面革韋音頁風飛食首馬骨高鬲鬼魚鳥麗黄黒龍イ

The ones that aren't kanji are:
bar, bear, beggar, blackjack, boob, cactus, chinese, cleat, cloak, comb, corn, creeper, death star, egg, elf, explosion, grass, gun, hat, hick, hills, horns, kick, leaf, morning, pope, potato, psychopath, satellite, saw, shark, spikes, squid, stick, tofu, train, triceratops, trident, viking, water slide, worm, zombie

These don't technically have a stroke order by themselves, since they are made up.  You'd be better off learning the kanji that they are used in.  But if you're doing this purely for memorization purposes (which seems overkill to me for radicals, since you'll never use them standalone in real life, but do whatever works for you), then you could use the generic stroke order rules to make up your own theoretically-correct order.

EskimoJo said...
xero said... s there a tool to use WaniKani Radicals for writing practice ? Since WaniKani radicals are unique to WaniKani it is difficult to search them, plus since WaniKani doesn't provide the stroke order even for the radicals it is difficult to practice them. Please Help.

No. And it would make more sense to learn to write kanji using the correct stroke orders. The way they are broken down on WK are not always how they should be broken down.
There is an add on that provides a picture of the complete stroke order for kanji here: /t/Userscript-Stroke-Order-Diagram/5040/1
There is an add on that draws the kanji for you in the reviews, through a gif here: /t/UserScript-Stroke-animation-for-reviews-and-lessons/9741/1
And here are some kanji sheets that you can print off (but I would advise a mini white board to save on paper): /t/★-Print-Kanji-Practie-Writing-Worksheets-Toggle-stroke-orders-onoff-★/6111/1
 Thank You guys. Really appreciate the help.

Another thing I’d really like is to be able to re-order items by stage - so for example I’d be able to do all my Apprentice items before the others, and so on.  I already use Wanikani Reorder Ultimate 2, so perhaps this belongs in that thread?

i think my request a few pages ago kinda got overlooked sadface:
“i’d want to be able to input multiple meanings / readings (if one is
incorrect, the whole item gets marked incorrect). is that even feasable?”

liquidcow said... Another thing I'd really like is to be able to re-order items by stage - so for example I'd be able to do all my Apprentice items before the others, and so on.  I already use Wanikani Reorder Ultimate 2, so perhaps this belongs in that thread?
 Not exactly the same, but ordering by SRS is kinda like that I guess: https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/23503-wanikani-review-asc-desc-srs-order-radical-kanji-vocab

I’ve come back from a break again, and there’s a bunch of words that I’m consistently failing on that I’d like to give extra focus to - is there something similar to WK Self Study for critical items and failed review items?

shadru said... I've come back from a break again, and there's a bunch of words that I'm consistently failing on that I'd like to give extra focus to - is there something similar to WK Self Study for critical items and failed review items?
 Yes please! This is a  possibility, or at least similar,  I'm also looking for.  I'm already using the item marker and the wonderful self-study edition. What I think was useful would be some kind of mixing them both for the purpose to choose vocabulary you are struggling with and repeat them the same or similar way as in the self-study quiz.
Mempo said...
liquidcow said... Another thing I'd really like is to be able to re-order items by stage - so for example I'd be able to do all my Apprentice items before the others, and so on.  I already use Wanikani Reorder Ultimate 2, so perhaps this belongs in that thread?
 Not exactly the same, but ordering by SRS is kinda like that I guess: https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/23503-wanikani-review-asc-desc-srs-order-radical-kanji-vocab
 Yeh this would probably achieve the same thing more or less, thanks.
shikaji said... i think my request a few pages ago kinda got overlooked *sadface*:
"i'd want to be able to input multiple meanings / readings (if one is incorrect, the whole item gets marked incorrect). is that even feasable?"
 Before you repost again: Not overlooked.

thanks. well, three times would’ve been the charm ^^

Random encounter burn script…

This guy’s idea, though.

minamixdrops said…how about random encounter 「burned」 item in review?

Probably 1-5 burned item secretly spawn in review session~ instead of being manually resurrected with scripts、random encounter is better to test 「is this item actually burned in your brain」 should it really burned, reviewing random burned item should easily right?

It get wrong off course punishment to going down to enlighten state again~

Pitch accent would be a nice addition.

shikaji said... thanks. well, three times would've been the charm ^^
DONE

/t/Userscript-Wanikani-Multiple-Answer-Input/15159

Time spent reviewing on WaniKani

Is there anything that let you compare kanjis side by side? I get confused a lot of times when there are similar kanji, would be nice to see the differences in writing.