Week 7 - この本を盗む者は 📚 🪄 (Advanced Book Club)

Join the Advanced Book Club here!

Welcome to week 7 of この本を盗む者は :books: :magic_wand:

Discussion Threads and Reading Schedule

Page counts are estimates from a digital edition. Please reference the stopping points as there are few chapters.

Week Start Date Chapter Start Page Page Count Percent
Week 7 Mar 18 Chapter 4 230 54 82%

Discussion Rules

• Please use spoiler tags for major events in the current chapter(s) and any content in future chapters.

• When asking for help, please mention the chapter and page number. Also mention what version of the book you are reading.

• Don’t be afraid of asking questions, even if they seem embarrassing at first. All of us are here to learn.

• To you lurkers out there: Join the conversation, it’s fun!

Member List

Are you planning to read week 7 of この本を盗む者は :books: :magic_wand: with the book club?

• Yes
  • Not sure
  • No

0 voters

Special Readings

This book has been noted as having irregular kanji and made up names. There is a wiki of these in the bottom of the first post in the home thread.

Just finished this week’s part and am very tempted to just finish the book without waiting for next week…

4 Likes

I’m a little over halfway done with this week’s reading (started tonight) and I can see why people zoomed through the rest of the book. It has gotten very interesting. I’ll probably finish this week’s reading tomorrow and then tide myself over with another book club to prevent myself from rushing to the end as well :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

It’s not cheating if everyone is doing it.

3 Likes

I just finished the chapter. I want to read on :scream: I’m busy tomorrow night and need to read レベル7 on Thursday though so I can maybe hold off until Friday. Right? I also have another book I’m reading just for fun. I can be good-ish. Friday is just a day early.

I want to read onnnnnnnnnnn

3 Likes