Wanikani screenshots 📸

地獄っぽい

9 Likes

6000 burned items (more than 2/3 of all items), and 20% enlightened items waiting to be burned (or to return to Guru2).
6 months after reaching level 60, I still didn’t manage to arrive at 0 apprentice items.

9 Likes

I finally encountered one of these - does this mean I’m in the WaniKani endgame now :eyes:

6 Likes

Screenshot 2021-09-05 at 10.57.52 AM

Screenshot 2021-09-05 at 10.58.01 AM

I’m happy to reach level 19 again after more than a year of struggle. I tried to reset to lvl 19 and level 15 multiple times, but then after a few months break from Wanikani, I couldn’t remember a thing. So last February, when I was in quarantine, I decided to reset to level 10, and even though it was a slow progress, I’m happy to be where I left off!

2020 was a terrible year for me (for most of us, I guess) and I’m so proud of myself for bouncing back. :sparkling_heart:

Ok, gotta do my lessons now. 109. :eyes:

3 Likes

Wait, what?

Actually, tomorrow is a very light day for reviews. Do some people just not do any lessons for a while?

1 Like

To be fair, it’s the crabigator, not the allicrab.

2 Likes

Haven’t done a review in over a week, thought I’d speedrun and I mean speedrun the 520 reviews I had. Took me about 40 minutes, the incorrects were mostly typeos from high speed button smashing.

Since it’s my third time on this level I was really hoping to 100% it. Still happy though

6 Likes

In theory, my first burns should come in November. :joy:

6 Likes

Haven’t had one this high in a while, even though a lot of them just radicals

5 Likes

(Not WK, but whatever)
In my Anki decks, there are some cards that I have been reviewing for years, so the SRS interval has grown large, especially for items that I mark as “easy.” The next time I review this card will be 25 years from now.

14 Likes

600 days and counting! :

Might as well capture this and post it for posterity, as I expect it’ll most likely be broken over the Christmas break due to travel…
Anyway, the new content additions + residual leeches still keep me checking in every day, even if it’s just a few reviews each time now. :upside_down_face::turtle:

4 Likes

Seem to keep getting this wrong.

2 Likes

I thought my accuracy was really on struggle street these past few days, but it turns out it’s been more or less okay! :partying_face:

2 Likes

Note to self: there is absolutely no need to reset anywhere to below at least level 22 ever again. Damn you, spur of the moment! :no_mouth: Back then I thought I maybe should quit japanese altogether to quickly find out I just can’t :laughing: Despite the agonizingly slow progress I enjoy having it in the background of my life too much.

In this run I didn’t even do lessons really, meaning I installed the “Skip to quiz” script and just did the lessons as reviews with remembering almost all of it. Zero effort but look at those stats! (It is kinda fun speedrunning like that but this will stop with the next few levels so i’m posting this now as a reminder to future self …)

Minimalist Dashboard:

7 Likes

Like for instance, @Letho not knowing Japanese. Think how terrible that would be! despairs

1 Like

3000 vocab guru’d.

5 Likes

Ah, I’m level 27 - an outrageous milestone!

Screenshot_20220219_114415

(x)

10 Likes

Haha, time to quit again.

4 Likes

I cannot even begin to express the immense hatred I feel whenever this vocabulary shows up. I cannot explain why it won’t stick with me, but it just doesn’t. Off I go to add more synonyms, including “I HATE YOU”

6 Likes

just hit a thousand reviews … I have been decated to climbing and gym instead of learning and it’s already been 3 months ! Everything started to feel so messy in my head, I felt losing my motivation while review was just above 60%, every new word was so difficult to remember. I am really in death level. :sneezing_face:

Maybe I will try to tackle all of this …

3 Likes