Wanikani screenshots 📸

I just started burning today!!! Yeeeeee!!! This is my first post, so… sorry if wrong thread! :slight_smile:

Really loving everything so far! I’m on level 17, so what do you guys think of my numbers? Balanced?

10 Likes

a little heavy on the apprentice side - that’s quite a lot of daily reviews. Advice is usually to review for a few days without new lessons to get it down a little. Of course if you don’t mind that amount of daily reviews, all looks fine. Congrats on the first burns!

Common advice around here is to stop doing lessons strategically in order to keep less than 100 apprentice and less than 400 guru. Helps prevent burnout and rage quits for a certain kind of person.

It’s your first post, so… Welcome to the club!
Congratulations on Burning!

:eyes: I see wanikani app. I need wanikani app. Where wanikani app?

1 Like

I’m on iOS, so I use Tsurukame, but there’s also Flaming Durtles for Android! As far as I know, there’s no official app, but these ones are great! :partying_face:

3 Likes

@nyaruhodo33

MAKE IT STOP!
(If you don’t recognize this image as a wanikani screenshot, you’re not on Level 1)

4 Likes

The pain… the suffering… the one kanji I made a typo on on my phone and will suffer endlessly for…

edit: also I’ve been level 9 for over two weeks now. Is my forum icon showing as 8 for everyone else???

6 Likes

relog into community.wanikani.com and your level should be synced.

1 Like

89 Durtles of beer work on the hill, 89 Durtles of work!
Knock one down and then you have… suppose I had better knock off all the Durtles :smirk:

3 Likes

:yum:.

7 Likes

Yay, level 4 =)

73 lessons =\

Also, flashes shinny subscriber badge.

6 Likes

Turtle, Turtle, Turtle, Turtle, Turtle, Turtle, Turtle, Turtle, Turtle, Turtle, Turtle, Turtle,Turtle, Turtle, Turtle, Turtle,Turtle, Turtle, Turtle, Turtle

3 Likes

Ah, the perils of rounding.

14 Likes

I burned the burn :fire:

11 Likes

There’s two of them!

burn_burn

8 Likes

:fire: :crabigator: :fire:

5 Likes

I wonder how many apprentice items I had total back when I reviewed 772 apprentice items in one day (this was only a couple of weeks after I came back to WK to almost 400 lessons and 1700 reviews)

3 Likes

Well, this is embarrassing. I feel like I should just reset to level 1 now; I clearly didn’t learn anything.

13 Likes

65 days left…

1 Like

Sadly? :durtle_durverted_lvl2:

7 Likes