Wanikani screenshots 📸

WaniKani Improve

ayyy

8 Likes

images(2)

7 Likes

Read up on some more grammar and you should remember that this is simply the 〜ず “without doing” conjugation of 思う. Then it should be obvious which meaning it has.

7 Likes

Knowing the grammar leads to a different problem.
I often answer “without thinking” instead.
Not sure anymore, but I think I added it as a synonym eventually :thinking:

4 Likes

12)

I’ve been slacking for a couple of weeks. I need help :anguished:
On the bright side, I almost reached my preliminary goal which is lvl 25 before summer.

2 Likes

WaniKani is too generous sometimes xD

17 Likes

Well, to ass is very close to to add, s and d are right next to each other on the keyboard :wink:

'Tis the only redeemable excuse

You really half-added that review!

8 Likes

CropperCapture%5B9%5D

I’m pretty hyped by this, my leech count was around 100 after plowing through the 600 odd reviews that greeted me when I resubscribed a couple of weeks ago :smiley:

I don’t think I’m ever going to burn 力 though… CropperCapture%5B11%5D

2 Likes

I love your avatar! What does it say? I can‘t quite make sense of it, I get something like ‘Phisoat Biratat’…

Oh fuck me right?

2 Likes

:ooooo

19 Likes

Oh, thanks! :slight_smile: It just says my username, but I was trying to be fancy with it and make it look like a constellation, so legibility may have been sacrificed in the process :stuck_out_tongue: (and there may be a small typo in there but let’s just ignore that…)

Who else hears Metallica every time?

5 Likes

Oh, I see! The O was an E (as I first thought), and I misinterpreted some of the half rounds on the outer circle to be T‘s. Now I can actually read it :grin:! That‘s absolutely great! And it looks marvelous!

I don’t usually need to zoom in that much to hear it

:laughing:

2 Likes

On one hand I want to get this right, but on the other hand, I want to see if the typo checker gods would allow such a monstrosity…

8 Likes

once i got something just like that right

next day, i got musuko wrong because i wrote sonn instead of son

¬¬

2 Likes