21 Likes

Noragami <3

Please, keep 'em coming :smiley:

WaniKani:
Me trying to embrace the power of mnemonic magic:

11 Likes

where is this mock exam for JLPT?

2 Likes

We did it as an event here on the forum. Here’s the thread. Not sure if it is still possible to take the mock exams.

2 Likes

This year’s thread:

1 Like

My latest obsession. It’s so good :heart_eyes:
I’ll just make Noragami memes for the foreseeable future :joy:

3 Likes

Literally spend over two hours looking every single meme in this thread instead of studying. I don’t know what to do with my life anymore.

10 Likes

Noragami is one of my manga traps, mostly because of the art. I get very OCD about anime, but more so about manga and it’s difficult to stop :stuck_out_tongue: . My latest craze was Pastel, but thankfully I pulled through.

Balance it with 2 hours of reviews? :joy:
I would probably spend another 2 making new memes, though.

4 Likes

When im looking at this thread and people want to know what in laughing at
cover1

38 Likes

Don’t mind me, just going crazy from these two

18 Likes

Just a little recommendation; sit down and just spend some time on these two. Make up two new completely different stories for them, and try to remember them in the future. It sometimes happen that two mnemonics are too close together for you, which can be counteracted by new stories in my experience.

5 Likes

you are killing me :joy:

Every time I hear this Vocab, all I can hear is the commentator in Daiya no A (Ace of Diamond) screaming “Shiai Shuuryouuuuuuuu” (especially after a heroic 9th inning strike out by our protagonist). It is a cathartic experience :grin: (like screaming Goooooooooooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll like a Spanish Commentator :stuck_out_tongue: )

Someone’s been binging Noragami :wink: (Yatogami would be happy :stuck_out_tongue: )

Hop over to the GIF thread, Can I haz meme, Gliawards thread etc. There is no shortage of threads to prolong your fun and procrastination at the same time :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

Was it that obvious??! :scream: Now I finally have a phone number to contact god whenever I need his help :stuck_out_tongue:

16 Likes

71 Likes

I’m sorry, I’m reposting from another thread…

30 Likes

When I lose inspiration, I always go back to the classics

29 Likes

Screenshot_20210402-173259

34 Likes

My brain when I ask it how it remembered that reading/meaning
tenor

33 Likes

That is some very good puppetry, though.

4 Likes