Wanikani "hump"?

A lot of girls say that to me until they see the cost of pants. :joy: And pretty much if they engage in any kind of shopping with me they quickly discover that the vast majority of in store fashion is off limits. When I “shop” it’s really more for inspiration and then I search around for similar looks online with tall manufacturers or seamstresses on Etsy who can customize a similar pattern. But thank goodness for the internet. Before I had access to online shopping my pants only made it 3/4 of the way down my calf in a regular tall. :tired_face: But, fortunately, that’s not really relevant to my Japanese woahs. :laughing: Will probably need to figure out what would be appropriate to wear there and plan way ahead, but so long as I plan ahead and pack for a wide variety of situations I don’t see it being a problem.

My brain went here with the hair :joy::

Apparently Japan is usually pretty hot and humid so shorts are probably advised anyway! I’m basically a wolfman so my fur is probably going to go against me when i eventually make it over there.
Your height will most likely be the envy of Japanese woman, there’s a drummer called Shishido Kavka who was also a runway model, partly due to the fact she is 5’9 and has long legs, which is rare among the Japanese. (she grew up in Mexico but it genetically Japanese.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.