WaniKani Content Overhaul Announcement

Is it done??

Yes!

I have so many urgent radicals D:

I’m kinda mourning here quietly waiting to lose my profanity referencing mnemonics. They spoke to my soul. Ahh…服

Saving this for prosperity while it lasted.

6 Likes

Clearly photoshopped.

1 Like

With my photoshop talents? Definitely.

2 Likes

Aaaaand it still made it a 7 day level :frowning:
Oh well, time to kick back and relax then.

3 Likes

You’ll still be done before Christmas! <3

4 Likes

I also got it, but I don’t know why, or what it is

1 Like

I haz it too.

It’s MacGuyver in durtle form. Became MacGuyver has a mullet.

1 Like

My problem right now is that it is assumed we know the On’yomi because you changed the kanji to the On’yomi readings, but I never learned it so I need to go back manually. Also, when you look up the mnemonic for this new on’yomi readings, it’s done with the mnemonic of the radicals. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I like what I’ve seen so far. Kudos!

Yeah I tried watching a video. I don’t find it funny, offensive, smart or in any other way memorable though, so… stuck with just complaining that it’s an ineffective mnemonic for me :slight_smile:

So this is … cool. :thinking: Not really sure as to how everything is working yet, but I’ll worry about it later, there are 380 reviews to do :sweat: It doesn’t seem to be as big of a change so far except I got about 25 lessons of new vocab, one kanji and some radicals.

1 Like

macdurveredited

9 Likes

I was told this thread has durtles? ^^

6 Likes

What was the Business/Party mix ratio of the mullet radical, anyway? What if I consider parties to be serious business? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

I’m so glad I started when I did. I won’t even notice the change!

I heard some durtles have gone lost here…