WaniKani Content Additions: Ongoing from April 29, 2021

9 Likes

Not currently, but we’ll consider it!

2 Likes

Every time I review this word I’m gonna have the katamari song stuck in my head for hours :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I can’t seem to find the right thread, but could @Mods consider adding いつ as a reading for 何時(いつ)? I came across it in manga today and was surprised that it’s not included since I know 何故(なぜ) is.

1 Like

Can you guys add “freeze” to the kanji 凍? Right now it only accepts “frozen” but 凍る means to freeze, so I think “freeze” should be accepted.

4 Likes

Just realised the total amount of items will come to 8981 items. Still not over 9000 :sob:

10 Likes

Soon though! There might be more in the works! Lets reach that 9k! (and wouldn’t be against a full 10K in time :wink: )

4 Likes

I’ve let it go.

11 Likes

But still no info on removed items! :frowning:

2 Likes

That’s true, we might still be a long way away. Though I’m hoping there’s no new items because I’ve had to schedule my potential full burn in September to December so far :joy:

2 Likes

With the way it’s been lately, there might never be a full burn :rofl:

The durt never bothered me anyway

6 Likes

We’ve added a shake and message for the いつ and なんどき readings (since the meanings are a little different).

Added.

Heads-up that we have more additions in the works. We’ll post a list of the next batch soon-ish, and we’ll also post a list of items we’re planning to move or hide, once that’s finalized :slight_smile:

17 Likes

WK won’t ever ends. :heart:

3 Likes

tenor-5

6 Likes

how long until we learn the zodiac kanji

5 Likes

This week’s additions are published!

Radical

• Level 47: - before

Kanji

• Level 38: (へき) - disc