Wall of Shame Fortune Telling - (Aka I think Wanikani is trying to tell me something)

Only 20 more to go! Good work!

1 Like

I’m sure you’d do much better than Cheeto Benito and the Chaos Kids

bahahahahahahah. that’s a good one.

Hey now, you’re not getting out of this that easily, Leader :wink: No one ever said ending the apocalypse would be easy…

I would offer to help you out, but, well, I think the Crabigator has already spoken on that, and I’ve clearly been deemed unworthy :woman_shrugging: Looks like its all up to you…

1 Like

Sparev teleports behind the last JR East caboose<
unsheathes katakana<
“Henh, nothing personnel, 電車”

1 Like

By the way, I’ve just realized just how long your epic struggle against “the end(s)” has been going on :sweat_smile: At least several months before I’d even decided to learn Japanese, it would seem… I hope you don’t mind that I’m now quite invested in seeing you finally master these darn things.

Some unsolicited advice?

I’m not sure where your problems are with those two, but something similar to this helped me a lot in distinguishing 未 and 末.

Otherwise, I love the ConfusionGuesser userscript to tell me what things I’m getting mixed up, whether its mixing up on/kun readings, or similar shapes, or whatever. Sometimes it just helps to see two similar things side by side in the review to figure out why it’s wrong and adjust your thinking…

Anywho…sorry to butt in with that—feel free to ignore me. But I am going to continue to cheer you on until they’re burned, leader :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

beep me …lol…

we’ll see if it sticks…really depends on certain words…some stick some don’t…there are many that give me trouble…and honestly I don’t know why some I never forget… :slight_smile: We’ll see… eventually the end will come hehe

2 Likes

I have… things to do? Has the crabigator given me a quest? Is this how my epic journey to find the meaning of Durtles begins??

16 Likes

I think Wanikani is telling me to take drugs…

God knows I’ll need it when I sit the N1…

24 Likes

I just recently guru’d my 1000th item, so… makes sense?

15 Likes

:tada: :confetti_ball:
:sparkles: Yay!! :sparkles:

5 Likes

You are gonna take N1? Wow that’s awsome ! I’m not even pass N4 ha ha

2 Likes

I just hope WaniKani delivers on its promise. :slight_smile:

21 Likes

良かれ悪しかれ。。。I’m definitely taking it…passing it is another story.

When I first reached level 60 I was definitely around N4 ability as well though. Since you have Kanji down pat, it’s a lot easier to catch up with grammar and vocab! 頑張ってね!

3 Likes

so uhh people are still liking this post from almost two years ago and I’d just like to say that as far as I know, no blood relatives of mine have died in the past two years which is pretty great.

14 Likes

Isn’t it amazing to think that when you’re looking at the moon, due to the speed of light you’re actually seeing how it was a year ago.

5 Likes

Could this be a prediction of the coming year in the US?

2 Likes

Wait so you’re saying all this fortune telling is a scam??

I want my subscription money back. I’ve been lied to.

9 Likes

:grimacing: good thing i’ve restructured my life to remain nomadic and slightly chaotic?

4 Likes

I can’t even argue with this. Today’s just been that kind of day :woman_shrugging:

21 Likes