And for popup I added :
You can choose an other color but I liked that one :slight_smile:

.progress-entries .popover {
    color: rgb(253, 188, 75) !important; 
}

Result :

user style

3 Likes

I’m getting a conflict with the reorder ultimate script… Only when Breeze Dark is turned on. Since today.

1 Like

I deleted row 1890. It fixed the problem, for as far I can see.
Have no knowledge of coding, searched for “reorder”.

1 Like

A quick note for whomever is maintaining Breeze Dark:

While patching Reorder Ultimate due to a recent Wanikani change, I noticed some illegal duplicate ID tags in the script (duplicate IDs are not allowed, though browsers are very forgiving). I fixed the duplicate IDs by changing them to Classes instead, and added #reorder_ultimate to the top-level element of the Reorder interface for use by CSS rules.

So, to fix any issues with Breeze Dark, please change [id^=reorder] to .reorder. Also, if there are any references to #types, #levels, #sort-types, or #sort-levels, those should be changed to classes as well.

3 Likes

Or you can also just change the colours and not click anything afterwards. It will get saved anyway.

1 Like

Hello! guys how can I change the settings of Breeze Dark? I’d like to choose the colors. I can’t find them anywhere. thank you!

I don’t think there are any settings

Hi guys,
in the script

1. how do you make the logo white?
  2. how do you change the color of the button for the review or lesson? Mine is always dark.
  3. I tried to change the color of the dropdown menu but it stays black.

Any suggestions or things I can edit in the script? thank you!!

1. To just make it white you can do this

2 & 3 you would need to make those edits yourself. Maybe a good opportunity to learn some CSS?

For 3, I already made this code. The colours will be the ones you define for each element (some of the few colours you can change in the settings in Stylus).

@_Mashira Removing width: 200px is enough, thanks for finding this line :slight_smile:

@valeth I looked for radicals with images and applying filter worked:

.radical-icon img {
     filter: brightness(0.3);
}

it might need some tweaking to match better but for me is enough :slight_smile:

Seems like there is still an issue with white radical images.

I’ve been out of wanikani for over a year because I got lazy. Getting back into it recently and found my way back to this theme that I used. I came up with a hacky solution for the images back then that yall can mess with. Since it’s old css some of it is probably obsolete, not sure what. Still works though.

/* HUE ROTATION */

/* home page progression */
.lattice-single-character ul li a img {
    filter: brightness(0%) saturate(100%) invert(10%) sepia(32%) saturate(190%) hue-rotate(169deg) brightness(98%) contrast(90%);
}

/* lattice name */
.percentage-0-20 .radical-image { /* not perfect, but close */
    filter: brightness(0%) saturate(100%) invert(56%) sepia(35%) saturate(2025%) hue-rotate(329deg) brightness(103%) contrast(91%);
}
.percentage-21-40 .radical-image{ /* close enough */
    filter: brightness(0%) saturate(100%) invert(81%) sepia(100%) saturate(364%) hue-rotate(2deg) brightness(86%) contrast(85%);
}
.percentage-41-60 .radical-image{ /* close enough */
    filter: brightness(0%) saturate(100%) invert(58%) sepia(97%) saturate(813%) hue-rotate(160deg) brightness(93%) contrast(96%);
}
.percentage-61-80 .radical-image{ /* close enough */
    filter: brightness(0%) saturate(100%) invert(47%) sepia(77%) saturate(1570%) hue-rotate(181deg) brightness(95%) contrast(101%);
}
.percentage-81-100 .radical-image{ /* perfect */
    filter: brightness(0%) saturate(100%) invert(68%) sepia(56%) saturate(625%) hue-rotate(104deg) brightness(95%) contrast(88%);
}

/* lattice progress*/
.apprentice-lattice .radical-image{
    filter: brightness(0%) saturate(100%) invert(47%) sepia(77%) saturate(1570%) hue-rotate(181deg) brightness(95%) contrast(101%);
}
.guru-lattice .radical-image{
    filter: brightness(0%) saturate(100%) invert(68%) sepia(56%) saturate(625%) hue-rotate(104deg) brightness(95%) contrast(88%);
}
.master-lattice .radical-image{
    filter: brightness(0%) saturate(100%) invert(81%) sepia(100%) saturate(364%) hue-rotate(2deg) brightness(86%) contrast(85%);
}
.enlighten-lattice .radical-image{ /* very close */
    filter: brightness(0%) saturate(100%) invert(68%) sepia(48%) saturate(7488%) hue-rotate(4deg) brightness(99%) contrast(104%);
}
.burned-lattice .radical-image{ /* close enough */
     filter: brightness(0%) saturate(100%) invert(55%) sepia(87%) saturate(4685%) hue-rotate(327deg) brightness(75%) contrast(94%);
}

/* lessons */
#character img {
    filter: brightness(0%) saturate(100%) invert(51%) sepia(91%) saturate(364%) hue-rotate(156deg) brightness(101%) contrast(91%) !important;
}
#lesson #batch-items ul li span img {
    filter: brightness(0%) saturate(100%) invert(10%) sepia(32%) saturate(190%) hue-rotate(169deg) brightness(98%) contrast(90%);
}
#lessons-summary #radicals > div > ul > li.radicals img {
}
#lessons #supplement-info #supplement-kan #supplement-kan-breakdown > div > div > ul > li > a > span > img{
    filter: brightness(0%) saturate(100%) invert(10%) sepia(32%) saturate(190%) hue-rotate(169deg) brightness(98%) contrast(90%) !important;
}

/* review last 10 [not sure this covers them all] */
#last-items #last-items-list > .pure-u-1 > ul > li > a > div > ul > li > img {
}
#reviews-summary #correct > div.apprentice.active > ul > li.radicals img,
#reviews-summary #correct > div.guru.active > ul > li.radicals img,
#reviews-summary #correct > div.master.active > ul > li.radicals img,
#reviews-summary #correct > div.enlightend.active > ul > li.radicals img,
#reviews-summary #correct > div.burned.active > ul > li.radicals img
{
}

/* levels */
ul.single-character-grid li.character-item .radical-image {
    background-color: transparent !important;
    filter: brightness(0%) saturate(100%) invert(10%) sepia(32%) saturate(190%) hue-rotate(163deg) brightness(93%) contrast(90%) !important;
}
ul.single-character-grid li.character-item:hover .radical-image, ul.multi-character-grid li.character-item:hover .radical-image {
    filter: drop-shadow(0 2px 0 rgba(0,0,0,0)) !important;
    filter: brightness(0%) saturate(100%) invert(10%) sepia(32%) saturate(190%) hue-rotate(163deg) brightness(93%) contrast(90%)!important;
}
span.radical-icon img.radical-image {
    filter: brightness(0%) saturate(100%) invert(10%) sepia(32%) saturate(190%) hue-rotate(163deg) brightness(93%) contrast(90%)!important;
}

/* new - for reviews page */
.radicals a img {
     filter: brightness(0%) saturate(100%) invert(10%) sepia(32%) saturate(190%) hue-rotate(163deg) brightness(93%) contrast(90%) !important;
}

The last one, with the ‘new -’ comment, I recently added as a radical on the review page was still white.

1 Like

I like the style, but I don’t want it to affect the userscript settings (e.g. for WK Heatmap 2 or 3) since it messes up the background color without fixing the text too.

@Kumirei What do you do for that since I know you’re testing Heatmap on this?

1 Like

For V2 I think I added CSS to make WKOF settings look right, but for V3 I am not doing that (yet, at least). I think it’s a real shame that Breeze Dark has such general CSS rules, it breaks a lot of other styling.

Oh? It doesn’t work for me - the Heatmap v2 settings have their background affected too.

1 Like

Maybe I never published that, then. I was working on that at one point, though

1 Like

What we need is for Breeze Dark to have better scoped CSS rules

1 Like

Seem to be having a disagreement with reorder script

2 Likes

It seems like you can fix this by replacing [id^=reorder] with .reorder in the Breeze Dark code:

2 Likes