[Userscript] WK Dashboard Cockpit

Version v0.6 is out

• full integration with Extra Study Mover
  • three different arc sizes now available and (some) support for screen resizing
  • total progress bar uses color gradients like the arc
  • total progress bar location at top of screen
  • total progress bar percentage visibility based on screen real estate
  • added setting to hide main buttons
  • level60 feature: option to auto hide useless items
  • changed match rule to regexp include
  • added fire event on loaded
  • refactor and clean

Total progress bar now uses all the same color gradients as the main wheel. Long overdue!

Option included. Dashboard cockpit does not relocate them anywhere, so a separate script (or a tendency to scroll down so they pop up in the header) is required.

There are now 3 sizes available, I think you’ll want the smallest, which is still 20px larger than what you had configured locally. Shrinking the div itself scales the image, but not the hotspots for the hover information, and the fonts become somewhat blurry, so I went ahead and scaled the drawing itself, including the used fontsizes.

4 Likes

The Level Progress tracking on the lefthand side disappeared this week. Based on a fix that user MagicalGrill provided on another script, I made a similar edit that worked on this script to make the Level Progress reappear.

.dashboard-progress gets changed to .level-progress-dashboard throughout the script.

1 Like

thanks for reporting! I don’t have the level progress visible at all, since there’s nothing in it - would have taken a new rollout for me to notice. I’ll see if I can publish an update this weekend.

fixed in release 0.6.6 - you may need to manually revert to the official version to reenable automatic updates

1 Like

@rwesterhof it seems the script is blocking the new way how recent mistakes are shown and quizzed again as they are now separate and not included in the Extra Study-table. At least I can see them again when I disable this script.

1 Like

Currently on vacation without laptop and only spotty WiFi. Expect no update on this script until August 26th - but I will be looking into it when I’m back!

5 Likes

@JuiceS @JFin @st3lla @eternith
Version 0.6.7 provides support for the Recent Mistakes panel. Its position is (for now) linked to the Extra Study panel - that means they move together (or are hidden) based on the extra study setting. Note: if you use the Extra Study Mover script, the panels will still move together based on the Extra Study Mover configuration as before.

Let me know if you encounter issues. I’m back at the laptop!

2 Likes

It looks like there are some layout issues with WaniKani Review Summary extension. The Lesson/Review buttons get pushed around in awkward ways when the Cockpit is active, depending on which Extra Study panel option I pick. (Screenshot shows Below SRS progress arc)

Not sure if the issue is with their extension or this one, but unfortunately that one gives me more utility so I would pick that one if I had to choose one.

2 Likes

thanks for reporting - that looks like a fairly straightforward ‘not enough room’ in the upper left grid box. I’ll use your position settings and figure out how much additional space is needed.
Both extensions are mine - so noone else to blame I’m afraid :laughing:

Version 0.6.8 is out. I wasn’t able to reproduce the behaviour exactly, but did find similar behaviour when there’s not enough space in the upper left grid box. I made sure the script now reserves enough space, so hopefully the issue is gone now. Let me know!
And apologies for the delay - a bout of flu got in the way.

1 Like

Thanks for the work and get well again.

1 Like

Somehow the script might be interfering with the review forecast. There’s space for the box and the mark is checked to “show” in the settings but there’s no concent in the forecast box. It does show content though when I’m turning the dashboard cockpit off.

1 Like

Correct. The review forecast panel was updated. I’ve release version 0.6.9 which should fix it. Thanks for reporting!

1 Like

Dashboard getting a lot of invisible updates recently, wonder what that’s about

1 Like

It looks like a lot of standardisation in naming and structure - I do expect quite a few more coming

Btw, what’s the extent of the update, need to see if extrastudy mover was affected or not :smiling_face_with_tear:

1 Like

Thanks for fixing. :slight_smile:

Also just noticed: when placed in the middle, the buttons for “Quiz” and “Redo Lesson” form the “Recent Mistakes” are a bit over the line on the right side.

1 Like

It is - not sure what exactly, but the little settings gear doesn’t get added anymore

Yay~

1 Like

There also seems to be an intereference with the script Dashborad Level Progress Detail as it isn’t shown anymore but visible when I turn the Cockpit-script off. That box should be placed left under the lessons button. Due to the WK changes that script also just was updated (update info; some constant that’s pointing to the div).

2 Likes