[Userscript] WK Dashboard Cockpit

So I downloaded this script and the cockpit (thank you so much! :pray:), but I’m lacking the number of items in the individual stages. Is there something I can do about that?

1 Like

The leech counts aren’t displayed by default, but can be activated in the settings.

Click on your gravatar image > Scripts-Settings > Dashboard Cockpit
cockpit_settings_access_70p

And check the options under the panel “Progress Details”
cockpit_settings_2_70p

1 Like

Thank you so much! :pray: :blush:

1 Like

This is great! Two minor things - the hover details for radicals isn’t visible on the master section in down orientation (because it points up and there’s not enough room to show it), and the Review Hover Details script by Kumirei doesn’t work on the big (not header) reviews button (this is a new feature in Kumirei’s script)

2 Likes

Thanks for reporting! I will take a look at both issues!

2 Likes

It seems what ends up happening is that the <div id="review_hover_details" class=""> from the Hover Details moves above the review button instead of below where it’s supposed to be. If it’s below as it should be, the hovering works, allthough it’s in an odd spot on the screen, but that’s fine. Hope that helps!

1 Like

Yeah I saw it. Think I’m gonna wrap the whole thing in a div so when I move the button both move at the same time. As soon as I can reliably sit in a chair again I’ll fix it.

2 Likes

Feature Request: Super long bar…
Can we have an option for the total progress to extend under level progress, forecast, and the center at the same time?

2 Likes

Not a problem. I’ll include it in the fix release.

1 Like

:partying_face:

I must be driving you crazy, but while you’re at it, can you make the level a little more distinguishable from the background in dark mode (by brightening it a little)? This is completely optional - it doesn’t matter as much…

2 Likes

Not at all. I love feedback. I’ve never looked at the cockpit with a dark theme. It’s high time I did so. I also saw a screenshot somewhere of someone who darkened the level number. Think it’s time to provide some options there too.

1 Like

I’m using Breeze Dark and it certainly seems like you did:

I didn’t darken that level number even though it’s so faint you can barely see it… which is why I was asking if it could be brightened (even for dark mode only)

1 Like