[Userscript] WK Dashboard Cockpit

So I downloaded this script and the cockpit (thank you so much! :pray:), but Iā€™m lacking the number of items in the individual stages. Is there something I can do about that?

1 Like

The leech counts arenā€™t displayed by default, but can be activated in the settings.

Click on your gravatar image > Scripts-Settings > Dashboard Cockpit
cockpit_settings_access_70p

And check the options under the panel ā€œProgress Detailsā€
cockpit_settings_2_70p

1 Like

Thank you so much! :pray: :blush:

1 Like

This is great! Two minor things - the hover details for radicals isnā€™t visible on the master section in down orientation (because it points up and thereā€™s not enough room to show it), and the Review Hover Details script by Kumirei doesnā€™t work on the big (not header) reviews button (this is a new feature in Kumireiā€™s script)

2 Likes

Thanks for reporting! I will take a look at both issues! edit: both issues fixed in v0.4

2 Likes

It seems what ends up happening is that the <div id="review_hover_details" class=""> from the Hover Details moves above the review button instead of below where itā€™s supposed to be. If itā€™s below as it should be, the hovering works, allthough itā€™s in an odd spot on the screen, but thatā€™s fine. Hope that helps!

1 Like

Yeah I saw it. Think Iā€™m gonna wrap the whole thing in a div so when I move the button both move at the same time. As soon as I can reliably sit in a chair again Iā€™ll fix it. edit: fix available in v0.4

2 Likes

Feature Request: Super long barā€¦
Can we have an option for the total progress to extend under level progress, forecast, and the center at the same time?

2 Likes

Not a problem. Iā€™ll include it in the fix release. edit: new option available in v0.4

1 Like

:partying_face:

I must be driving you crazy, but while youā€™re at it, can you make the level a little more distinguishable from the background in dark mode (by brightening it a little)? This is completely optional - it doesnā€™t matter as muchā€¦

2 Likes

Not at all. I love feedback. Iā€™ve never looked at the cockpit with a dark theme. Itā€™s high time I did so. I also saw a screenshot somewhere of someone who darkened the level number. Think itā€™s time to provide some options there too. edit: color picker settings available in v0.4

1 Like

Iā€™m using Breeze Dark and it certainly seems like you did:

I didnā€™t darken that level number even though itā€™s so faint you can barely see itā€¦ which is why I was asking if it could be brightened (even for dark mode only)

1 Like

Version v0.4 is available!

Updates:
ā€“ bugfix: popup on master category disappears behind header if arc in down orientation
ā€“ bugfix: popup on review button from Kumireiā€™s Review Hover Details script does not display
ā€“ extra long progress bar option
ā€“ color picker for level number
ā€“ added back/forward buttons on level dial popups so all levels can be viewed more easily

Even though the popup now displays again, I canā€™t control where it displays - itā€™s smack in the middle of the screen for me, rather than underneath the button. But maybe this is ok as the popup seems to occupy most of the screen anyway. Maybe we can ask @Kumirei if sheā€™s willing to look into the placement of the popup for setups that have a ā€˜movingā€™ review button.

And do check out the new options for full width progress bar and color picker for the level number

v0.4_update_post_settings_progressbar_70p

v0.4_update_post_settings_levelnr_70p

1 Like

I donā€™t use this script, what do you mean by moving button?

1 Like

This script moves the location of the Reviews button (that isnā€™t in the header) but your Review Details pop-up doesnā€™t move accordingly.

P.S. Not a super-big deal, thanks for the update @rwesterhof

2 Likes

I see. Should be easy, just set the position of the parent element to relative. Will have a closer look later today

2 Likes

Yes, as Ulnt2048 clarified: I move the review button to a different location. Makes the popup look like this

1 Like

Can you try just adding position: relative to the styling of the parent element of the review_hover_details element and see if that solves it? If so I just need to update my CSS

1 Like

I added it to the div Iā€™ve wrapped around the button and the hover details. Result

I can experiment a little more

1 Like

Ah, thanks. Iā€™ll just install the script and test for myself then

1 Like