[Userscript] WK Dashboard Cockpit

It didn’t display immediately for me either. Try to play with the Dashboard Cockpit settings a little bit. Also reload the page several times. That did it for me.

1 Like

Might I suggest

It doesn’t really fit with its current UI, but if you modified it and added it in I would be so grateful.
This is the most beautiful UI work I’ve seen in a long time btw :slight_smile:

1 Like

Might try re-starting… no amount of tweaking and refreshing had had any effect on that grey box.
Never bothered me after the initial
Pondering
moment but now I feel I have to have it!

Looks like there was ample coding in the script to find those numbers for different cases already…

But as I said, this is just as mysterious as unlocked kanji to me!

2 Likes

Just had the problem. Switching the highlighted option to none and then back fixed it.
Screenshot from 2020-05-22 11-20-27

3 Likes

Tada

It’s the first thing I tried and yet, trying it again after seeing your message worked:

Must have done stuff in between… no idea!

So now I can get depressed by the massive number in there every single time I look at this page! I look at this page a lot…

2 Likes

Would it be possible to draw the leeches in circles instead of rectangles? Maybe using border-radius?

1 Like

Interesting. There might be something off with the initial retrieval or possibly the default settings - I can probably reproduce if if I clear my local cache. Glad there’s a workaround, but something like this might cause errors for resetters as well, so I’ll see what I can do to fix. edit: fix available in v0.3 - was an issue with the treatment of the default setting

Not making any promises - I have no experiences with that script. But I can take a look to see if I can make the scripts work together or something. (or if I really like it… :slight_smile:)

2 Likes

That’s a nice idea! I’d have to figure out how much space this would need in certain cases (at some point leech counts can go >100 and I don’t want it crowd out other info or pass outside its designated area). I’m adding this to the wish list for now - needs investigation. Also - I’m not particularly speedy with implementations :frowning:
edit: available in v0.3

2 Likes

Well in the mean time, here’s my quick fix :slight_smile:

Screenshot from 2020-05-22 12-24-35

3 Likes

Finally found this! I kept seeing the screenshots and not finding the script. It’s a really nice look, thanks for all the work. I’m making sure to reply so that I remember to give it a go when I get back to my desk, haha.

3 Likes

Ah not another cool script! :durtle_the_explorer: It’s too pretty! Help! installs script anyway

3 Likes

Hi! I noticed this script isn’t on the master list of scripts, do you mind if I add it there?

1 Like

Yeah, adding it is fine - somehow feels very official :slight_smile:

1 Like

I love this script and I feel totally lost when I’m on a computer where I don’t have it installed. Thanks again for making it!

Just one small issue: I have the short progressbar below my “cockpit”. When I scroll up, the rest of the “cockpit” disappears under the top bar, but the progress par goes on top of it. Is there any way to fix this?

1 Like

Yes, I already have a fix for this locally, along with some others. I’ll try to publish an update this week.
edit: fix available in v0.3

3 Likes

Thank you! And thanks again for making this script, I love it!

1 Like

Guys, how can I move the cockpit to the right of the screen? I’ve tried looking anywhere but I don’t see any options. thanks

1 Like

cockpit_settings_3_70p

Under Panels you can hide the review forecast. This will automatically move the main arc over to the right.

Thank you so much @rwesterhof!

1 Like

Version v0.3 is available. Sorry everybody that it took this long!

Updates:
– altered the leech calculation - an item now needs a minimum of X wrong answers (configurable) to be identified as leech. This prevents items that you get wrong for the very first time from immediately being treated as leeches.
– fix to prevent the total progress bar from covering the top menubar upon scrolling
– fixed the initial display of the locked count
– total progress bar percentage uses a darker font in the burn section if golden burn
is enabled (increase readability)
– added inverted ellipse display option for leech counts

4 Likes