[Userscript] WaniKani Just The Vocab (Skip Radicals and Kanji)

I cant believe kairu just unironically called Syphus an SJW

This thread is gold. I’m witnessing history here

1 Like
kairu said... I don't do the triggering thing, that's for you SJWs that need safe spaces.

If you can’t make a distinction between people who can’t speak Japanese because of their utter lack of ability and those who can’t because of a legitimate impairment, that’s your problem.

Take that bleeding heart bullshit elsewhere.

Man you’re really bad at reading comprehension. You read two posts of mine and seemed to see the point and tone whoosh over your head twice. You should probably stick with English because you either don’t seem to have the basics down, or just aren’t very smart. But I understand being kinda dumb is a legitimate impairment, so I won’t make fun of you too much if that’s the case.

aniustaluwis said... I cant believe kairu just unironically called Syphus an SJW

This thread is gold. I'm witnessing history here
 For real, I'm pretty sure his existence has set off most of the community at some point or another. But thanks for the lols, please do continue. 

@Lotty
Hi!
[hugs back]

aniustaluwis said…
I cant believe kairu just unironically called Syphus an SJW

This thread is gold. I’m witnessing history here

There was another one where he was called a white knight. It’s almost as if people throw around these terms to describe any person they dislike…

Cassykins said...
aniustaluwis said... I cant believe kairu just unironically called Syphus an SJW

This thread is gold. I'm witnessing history here
 For real, I'm pretty sure his existence has set off most of the community at some point or another. But thanks for the lols, please do continue. 
 You shouldn't make fun of kairu, it's not fair to make fun of the mentally challenged.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vdhF4O54YjU 

I’ve never used the term white knight in my life, and challenge you to find where I did. You have me confused. Check my post history.

Except for when I just wrote it, that doesn’t count.

Syphus for as much as you bleed for the mentally challenged I find it ironic you’re picking on the OP who is clearly overloaded on chromosomes. You’re a bully, big ol meany in disguise, I’m so triggered.

Cassykins, I have no idea who you are, rarely post here so not sure who you’re talking about. If you’re a weeb I probably insulted you in some other random thread but I ain’t gonna apologize for that.

kairu said... I've never used the term white knight in my life, and challenge you to find where I did. You have me confused. Check my post history.

Syphus for as much as you bleed for the mentally challenged I find it ironic you’re picking on the OP who is clearly overloaded on chromosomes. You’re a bully, big ol meany in disguise, I’m so triggered.

Can you imagine going out of your way to be this unpleasant of a human being? You must be fun at parties. 

kairu said... I've never used the term white knight in my life, and challenge you to find where I did. You have me confused. Check my post history.

I never said you said it.

I know but I have low reading comprehension, duh.

…yall need to chill before koichi locks this thread.

kairu said... Cassykins, I have no idea who you are, rarely post here so not sure who you're talking about. If you're a weeb I probably insulted you in some other random thread but I ain't gonna apologize for that.
I cant believe you just insinuated Cassykins might be a weeb that's hilarious

![](upload://pAMSrWX17TBpX5TiArh4gjkqr5u.png)

@analwalrus, at least I get invited to parties.

ShotgunLagoon said... ...yall need to chill before koichi locks this thread.
 jjep

This thread should have been burned like 4 pages ago, lets not act like I pushed it over the edge here, kids.

@aniustaluwis - <3

Here I thought my position of WK’s (slightly sarcastic) sweetheart was locked in

Cassykins said... @aniustaluwis - <3

Here I thought my position of WK's (slightly sarcastic) sweetheart was locked in
 Hi Cassy! <3333 I love you tooo

anyway im having a field day with the hikago reaction pics today
aniustaluwis said...

Here I thought my position of WK's (slightly sarcastic) sweetheart was locked in

Btw I was told that Crunder (but maybe you as well?) asked about me on Discord. Which I attempted to make, but totally don't get it. But just saying I tried for you guys lol
Cassykins said...
aniustaluwis said...

Btw I was told that Crunder (but maybe you as well?) asked about me on Discord. Which I attempted to make, but totally don't get it. But just saying I tried for you guys lol
 hmm maybe I can help you out later? you'd be a pleasure to have in the wk discord <3