[UserScript] SRS Grid Details

Shadowplasm said...
DaisukeJigen said...
Shadowplasm said... It seems to have broken my wanikani (can't see the number os lessons/reviews or my level) and Dashboard Progress stuff (can't open the tabs to show the info and the bar doesn't fill up). I'm using firefox.
 Weird, it shouldn't have any effect on the main lessons/reviews numbers up top.  Api or non-api?  What browser and other userscipts active?
Edit: non-Api mode has been removed.  Better to only maintain one, cleaner, path.
I'm using the latest version of firefox, the scripts active on my dashboard are:
Wanikani Level Duration
Wanikani Dashboard Progress Plus
Wanikani Real Numbers
Wanikani Ultimate Timeline

I'm still having the same issue as before even with the latest update =[ thanks for the replies though
Seems to be related to the script loading a second copy of jquery (because WK already loads a different version).
Remove the following line near the top of the script, and it works fine.

// @require     https://code.jquery.com/jquery-1.12.4.js
rfindley said... @DaisukeJigen,

If you're interested, I found a way to dynamically remove the conflicting portions of "Clean Dashboard" CSS, which lets you avoid resorting to API fetches. Basically, it opens each <style> tag, searches for Mempo's "SRS PROGRESS" section header, and removes that section.

You removing my codez?

Should I pretend to be fake mad about this ??? ;p
rfindley said...
Shadowplasm said...
DaisukeJigen said...
Shadowplasm said... It seems to have broken my wanikani (can't see the number os lessons/reviews or my level) and Dashboard Progress stuff (can't open the tabs to show the info and the bar doesn't fill up). I'm using firefox.
 Weird, it shouldn't have any effect on the main lessons/reviews numbers up top.  Api or non-api?  What browser and other userscipts active?
Edit: non-Api mode has been removed.  Better to only maintain one, cleaner, path.
I'm using the latest version of firefox, the scripts active on my dashboard are:
Wanikani Level Duration
Wanikani Dashboard Progress Plus
Wanikani Real Numbers
Wanikani Ultimate Timeline

I'm still having the same issue as before even with the latest update =[ thanks for the replies though
Seems to be related to the script loading a second copy of jquery (because WK already loads a different version).
Remove the following line near the top of the script, and it works fine.

// @require     https://code.jquery.com/jquery-1.12.4.js
 Whoops.  I needed to load JQuery UI for the dialog, and just out of habit I bring base JQuery along with it.
Gidaio said... What's the graph add-on on the top there? If that's part of this one, I'm not getting it... But I want it.
 WaniKani Ultimate Timeline.  I should probably update the screenshot to one without all the other scripts active...
Mempo said...

If you're interested, I found a way to dynamically remove the conflicting portions of "Clean Dashboard" CSS, which lets you avoid resorting to API fetches. Basically, it opens each <style> tag, searches for Mempo's "SRS PROGRESS" section header, and removes that section.

You removing my codez?
Should I pretend to be fake mad about this ??? ;p
Nothin but love from me, Mempo  ^_^
Now we can haz cheezburger AND fries!  =(^-^)=
DaisukeJigen said...

Nice.  Integrated.  Thanks.
 Not sure if by integrated you mean this should fix the script so it works together with clean dashboard.
Either way, i just updated the script and for me it still doesnt work together with clean dashboard. 
Im so used to having my dashboard compact so for now ill keep yours disabled, but ill keep an eye on possible updates, in the hope i can use both together soon :D
Amenophyckxs said...
DaisukeJigen said...

Not sure if by integrated you mean this should fix the script so it works together with clean dashboard.
Either way, i just updated the script and for me it still doesnt work together with clean dashboard. 
Im so used to having my dashboard compact so for now ill keep yours disabled, but ill keep an eye on possible updates, in the hope i can use both together soon :D
 Firefox by chance?
DaisukeJigen said...
Amenophyckxs said...
DaisukeJigen said...

Firefox by chance?
 Yes.

But if our two scripts continue to clash I'm going to add an option on my end to omit any styling to that part of the dashboard (so yours has full reign there).

And while I have your attention: could you add // @match https://www.wanikani.com/ to the script? I don't know about others, but upon first visit, I land on just wanikani.com, without /dashboard.
Mempo said...
DaisukeJigen said...
Amenophyckxs said...
DaisukeJigen said...

Firefox by chance?
 Yes.

But if our two scripts continue to clash I'm going to add an option on my end to omit any styling to that part of the dashboard (so yours has full reign there).

And while I have your attention: could you add // @match https://www.wanikani.com/ to the script? I don't know about others, but upon first visit, I land on just wanikani.com, without /dashboard.
  Actually, if you want to edit your script, an easy way to make ours work together would be to change your code to something like:
All the '.srs-progress' change into '.srs-progress:not(.noClean)' in your scripts, and then in mine I can just add the 'noClean' class to the srs-progress stuff.  (Or whatever class name you like)
DaisukeJigen said...
Mempo said...[...]
[...]
  Actually, if you want to edit your script, an easy way to make ours work together would be to change your code to something like:
All the '.srs-progress' change into '.srs-progress:not(.noClean)' in your scripts, and then in mine I can just add the 'noClean' class to the srs-progress stuff.  (Or whatever class name you like)
That's a nice clean, friendly css solution!
"I love it when a plan comes together."  -Hannibal, A-Team

Amenophyckxs said...Not sure if by integrated you mean this should fix the script so it works together with clean dashboard.
I just checked on Firefox, and it's working fine with @DaisukeJigen's latest update, along with Clean Desktop, Ultimate Timeline, and Dashboard Progress Plus
rfindley said...

Amenophyckxs said...
I just checked on Firefox, and it's working fine with @DaisukeJigen's latest update, along with Clean Desktop, Ultimate Timeline, and Dashboard Progress Plus
 Firefox must do some weird inconsistent stuff with CSS, as I haven't gotten it to work in Firefox at all.
DaisukeJigen said...
Amenophyckxs said...
DaisukeJigen said...

Firefox by chance?
 I'm on chrome though... (Version 52.0.2743.116 m (64-bit))
Amenophyckxs said...
DaisukeJigen said...
Amenophyckxs said...
DaisukeJigen said...

Firefox by chance?
 I'd just like to add, that disabling my other userscripts one by one does not fix the issue, only disabling clean dashboard, and id like to keep using that
Amenophyckxs said...
Amenophyckxs said...
DaisukeJigen said... Firefox by chance?
 I'd just like to add, that disabling my other userscripts one by one does not fix the issue, only disabling clean dashboard, and id like to keep using that
 For a short term fix, you can remove the "SRS PROGRESS" section from Clean Dashboard.  You can always reinstall the script later to restore any changes.
rfindley said...
Amenophyckxs said...
Amenophyckxs said...
DaisukeJigen said... Firefox by chance?
 For a short term fix, you can remove the "SRS PROGRESS" section from Clean Dashboard.  You can always reinstall the script later to restore any changes.
 Thank you! :D

I’ve updated the script with a method to hopefully counteract Clean Dashboard.  I don’t really like it, especially on FireFox, but it (hopefully) works.  I still recommend manually removing the ‘srs progress’ portion of the userstyle though.  My script attempts to recreate the styling that Clean Dashboard overrides, but its not 100% perfect.

02/24/17 Update:
Decided I wanted a new feature.  Now when you hover over a section, you will get a “section+” readout.  Example, hover over Guru and you get Guru+.  radicals/kanji/vocab/total will now represent everything at that level or higher.

I can’t get this on to work… I have Chrome, so I don’t know if that’s the issue. But when I use it, the breakdown still appears exactly the same, but the menu under my avatar (settings/subscription, dashboard, etc) is permanently open. My other userscripts I have running are Real Numbers, Dashboard Progress Plus, Ultimate Timeline, and Level Duration.

@Ozevi Did you put your api key in? At the bottom of the menu there is the ‘options’ for the script.
The script is suppose to pop open that menu and highlight the SRS Grid row, to alert you. Looks like the highlighting part isn’t working (also wouldn’t be a bad idea for me to add a tooltip type message next to it)

edit: hmm,highlights properly for me. Looks like I have some additional debugging to do.

Oh… herpaderp.

I didn’t even see that! - I just ignored the menu pop-up, thinking it was all the standard menu…

Now it works. (The other userscripts had a pop-up asking for an API, which is why I guess I thought maybe it was able to pick up the information some other way…)

I’m sorry. :cold_sweat: