Thank you!

2 Likes

Thank you, Jenny!

6 Likes

You’re welcome, Kumi

5 Likes

Thank you too, Jerry.

5 Likes

the percentages are now also shown e.g. on a Kanji’s page, is that intended?

(this is with the brand new update)

2 Likes

Haha, no! Oops. I think it actually did display there already if you tried to search, but that is not intended. Will fix tomorrow

2 Likes

Hmm, are you sure you’re on 1.2.4? I’m not having this issue and it doesn’t look like it should even run anywhere but the dashboard

1 Like

yup, 1.2.4. I don’t know - it still happens.

1 Like

How are you navigating to the kanji page?

Usually by search, but i also tried opening a kanji page by URL in a new window.
I’m on the latest Chrome, 86.0.4240.111.

1 Like

Maybe you’re missing the $ for endline at the end of the regex.
This is Show Number of Learned Kanji (only triggers on dashboard):

/^https://(www|preview).wanikani.com/(dashboard)?$/

This is yours (include):

/^https://(www|preview).wanikani.com/(dashboard)?/
1 Like

Oh, right right. Thanks.

Edit: updated

Oh, thats a nice script! I just started learning japanese (12 days ago) and its nice to see the “progress”, even though im way dumber than a 1st grader by this point lol

3 Likes

Gotta start somewhere!

1 Like

Yea, for sure… Im getting my *** beat by grammar though, but im hoping it will get easier when i adquire some basic vocab.
English is my 2nd language (Portuguese is my native one, since i live in brazil) and i found that i learn grammar better with videos than with text books. Like with japanese from zero or cure dolly videos.

Im using:
Grammar: Bunpro (im trusting the SRS lol)+ Tae Kim (i dont like it very much) + JFZ (i found this one to be the one that suits me the most).
Kanji: WK + RTK with Anki (im almosting droping RTK, but i just find the book really interesting)
Vocab: Drops - Bunpo - Memrise - KaniWani - Torii (N5)

1 Like

doing Bunpro as well, i think it’s great, especially for N5 and N4.
(by the way, there are other threads about grammar and what is recommended for that)

1 Like

Yea, i think i read all those posts… Im actually in a phase when i waste most of my time searching how to optmize my learning than actually learning. My prefered tool for grammar right now is JPZ and bunpro. I feel dumb when i dont understand tae kim or other text books, so im avoiding that right now

1 Like

Is there any way to change the colour of the script? I love using it so much but I find the black so dreary… :cold_sweat:

1 Like

No setting, sorry. If you know any CSS though you could change the color yourself

2 Likes

Time to learn some CSS in the new year! Thank you for the amazing script! (^ワ^)

2 Likes