[Userscript] Progress Percentages

Updated.

3 Likes

I have been using this script for awhile and have yet to properly thank you for your work @Kumirei!

149908-detective-conan-conan-explaining-something-with-his-hands

3 Likes

Thanks, my personal numbers are of course now lower, but it gives a motivation boost !

2 Likes

Sorry for probably missing the obvious but how to I open the settings for this script?

The settings are implemented via WKOF, so they are available in the menu.

1 Like

This script appears to interfere with the [Userscript] Critical Review Countdown]

1 Like

Hi,
after the design change, the widget was moved close to the search-form.

But I prefer when the progress percentages are close to the other progress details:

To do so:

• i commented out this line, so that the widget has 100% of the view width
    // width: calc(100% / 3 * 2 - 20px / 3);
  • i moved the insertion to below the .srs-progress section:
//        if ($('.progress-and-forecast').length) $('#search-form').before(section);
//        else $('.progression').before(section);
        $('.srs-progress').after(section);
1 Like

I will add that as a setting in the coming days 230185602321088514

3 Likes

Thank you, Kumirei, your promptness/promptitude always amaze me:)

So this script is broken right now? Doesnt seem to work for me since they made some changes.

Should be working fine. Probably doesn’t work on the new version on the preview site, though I haven’t tried that. Make sure you aren’t on preview.wanikani.com and that you have the latest version of the script

Ah alright. I just found out that if i enlarge the website ( ctrl + mousewheel up ) to the extreme, the bar will show up. But if i view the page in normal size it doesnt show. Well, important thing is that it still works kind of.

That’s strange. Could you get me a screenshot of it not showing?

Sure, heres the one if i watch normally.

And here if i zoom in with ctrl + mousewheel

That’s been happening to me too. If I have my window taking up the whole screen the progress bar disappears but if i zoom in, move it to a side or make the window smaller it’ll come back.

@Keeneahnung2 @Safia Seems to me like the banner is being displayed on top of the search bar and the script. If you dismiss it you should be able to see the PP info

I did that but it didn’t fix the issue so I just disabled all the scripts I had running except progress percentages to figure out what was pushing it and the search bar up. Turns out Burn Reviews was pushing everything up lol so I disabled it. I’m just gonna find another script to review burn items.

2 Likes

This is now a setting

2 Likes

Y-you’re now a setting!

4 Likes

Stories take place in me

3 Likes