[Userscript] Detailed Timestamps

You can also use https://hash.online-convert.com/md5-generator, and paste the URL.

2 Likes

4 Likes

I am keeping mine like this forever.

3 Likes

“You missed this post by 4m”

4 Likes

“You’ve been Leebo’d by 4m”

5 Likes

2 Likes

I like the “You’ve been Leebo’d”. But I am still ultimately going to make mine so that it gives factored Unix seconds, because that is the kind of nerd that I am.

What do you mean, “factored”?
(because that makes me think “1579287621 = 3 × 61 × 73 × 118219”)

1 Like

like this

2 Likes

I tried it and it still doesn’t work, and the error is still there so it comes from somewhere else.

@Kumirei The only other script I have for the forum is the golden burn one and I tried turning that off but it made no difference.

Thanks for trying, both of you. :green_heart:

1 Like

Is it possible to make this script work on the badge pages? I saw it was my cake day yesterday, so I expected to get my second anniversary badge soon and went to check the date for my first one and thought it said “Jan the 20th”. Basically the same thing as with the original 17 vs '17.

2 Likes

Sure, I will put it on my list

1 Like

Actually, I can’t. They don’t separate the date from the text, and they don’t provide any easily parsable date, so it’s pretty much impossible to do if you don’t want it to break in different languages.

Of course, it is doable, but I don’t think it’s worth the effort

1 Like

Ahh, then it’s probably not worth it. Oh well. Thanks for looking into it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Can’t believe I missed this script until now. Thanks Kumirei! This has been a thorn in my side :hugs:

1 Like

Sometimes Oftentimes it doesn’t work unless I refresh the page :caught_durtling: Anything that can be done to prevent that?

1 Like

Yeah, I am working on it. I would already have fixed it if it my planned fix didn’t come with a nasty memory leak bug that I have yet to figure out sweat_smile

1 Like

ohno, not the leaky bugs :caught_durtling: Am counting on you! :3

like wow, kumi on the case already

1 Like

I’m late to the party.

This is absolutely my kind of script! I looooove smart little tweaks like this that have a big impact on overall user experience.

Thank you!

2 Likes

It’s not really working right now, but I’ll update it as soon as I can

2 Likes