[userscript]: Additional resource links + Stroke Order

Added an option for using an ALC Pro Lite account. See main post.

hoovard said... Added an option for using an ALC Pro Lite account. See main post.
 You are wonderful. Thank you.
sirvorn said...
hoovard said... Added an option for using an ALC Pro Lite account. See main post.
 You're welcome. Thanks for pointing it out earlier.
hoovard said...
sirvorn said...
 You're welcome. Thanks for pointing it out earlier.
 This really does make reviews so much more enjoyable :)) I honestly look forward to doing reviews on my PC now (particularly for all the old words that have been cropping up). I used to just go for mobile.

I actually hadn't read to see that the script would still also add to the kanji and vocab pages themselves. Pleasantly surprised.

Sorry to ask a dinosaur question but, this looks great and I’d like to use it but I can’t figure out what I need to do to make it work. Help much appreciated!

brunorauis said... Sorry to ask a dinosaur question but, this looks great and I'd like to use it but I can't figure out what I need to do to make it work. Help much appreciated!
 /t/How-to-Install-Userscripts/8319/1

Thanks ShotgunLagoon!

brunorauis said... Thanks ShotgunLagoon!
 ![](upload://kUsLJgJNF2u8gfQgXi2Qj4AFCLS.gif)

Just updated with a stroke order option. See main post.

Everything I ever wanted in one userscript. You’re so awesome :slight_smile:

I have a little request. Could you make an option to show the stoke order image when loading a page without having to click on the button? Or maybe I could modify the script somehow to get it to work that way?

embe said... I have a little request. Could you make an option to show the stoke order image when loading a page without having to click on the button? Or maybe I could modify the script somehow to get it to work that way?
 I've added that as an option but I don't have any kanji reviews or lessons until tomorrow so I can't test it on those pages. It's working on the info page.

[DELETIA]

Change line 26 to:
var iAutoLoadSO = 1;

Or you can wait until I have tested it properly and I'll update the main version.

EDIT: It needs a bit more fiddling to get it to work on the Lesson and Review pages I'll try to add the couple of options as menu things as well (by which I mean I'll go steal someone else's code).

I'll update the main script when it's done.

I would also appreciate the option to have the stroke order diagram show by default. I’ve currently hacked it to do that, but it doesn’t work during reviews, only on the kanji pages. So I’m looking forward to the update. Thanks hoovard!

Rincewind said... I would also appreciate the option to have the stroke order diagram show by default. I've currently hacked it to do that, but it doesn't work during reviews, only on the kanji pages. So I'm looking forward to the update. Thanks hoovard!
Wilco. It might not be for a few days, I have no more Kanji lessons for this level and no Kanji reviews until tomorrow. <thumbs-up-icon>

It does work for me in reviews. 

But only after you click the button?

No, it’s already loaded when I press F button for more information.

Hmm, so by fixing something I broke something else. I’m almost tempted to fiddle with it some more…

embe said…
No, it’s already loaded when I press F button for more information.
 You might find that it works ok for the first kanji you get but then if
you get another one it won’t load until you click the button. I need to change the way it decides if the diagram is already there or not. The current way is a bit kludgy even when it does work.

Rincewind said…
Hmm, so by fixing something I broke something else. I’m almost tempted to fiddle with it some more…
 Happy fiddling :slight_smile:
Rincewind said... Hmm, so by fixing something I broke something else. I'm almost tempted to fiddle with it some more..
 If you are fiddling with it anyway, and you have some Kanji reviews or lesson, could you try this version if you feel that way inclined? It doesn't use that nasty boolean flag to tell if the digram is already there.

https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/13888-wanikani-additional-resource-links-stroke-order-autoload-bet...

Thanks.