Too many Guru items?

Both likely, definitely have a lot of leeches and I struggle to do lessons as it is. I have over 120 lessons currently.
Struggling to keep motivation with wanikani as it is, need to figure something out.

3 Likes

Have you tried using self study or something similar to specifically work down your leeches?

1 Like

I used to but not sure how effective the self study quiz is for me, many times tried to brute force using it but seemed to take lot of time before I started getting answers right.

it seems better for me to go into the item page and read though the memronics again.
Main problem for me is time really, not making enough time for kanji study. That’s my fault though.

Yeah, I understand. I’m also not sure it helps me at all.

1 Like

I saw a post somewhere that @Leebo made where he had some worksheet that you could print out and use to hand write the kanji out reinforce them in your brain.
I can’t find the post or worksheet anymore though :thinking:

1 Like

Here it is :slight_smile:

3 Likes

どうもありがとう!( ◠‿◠ )

I’m probably going to try that. My 75% reading accuracy is causing too many problems. I know it’s not a race but also don’t want to take 4 years of daily reviews to get to level 60.

1 Like

i mean, my guru/master is even worse than yours, but i am pretty decent with my accuracy, or so i like to think (even reading is no less than 85%). i do take it slow, though. haven’t had more than 150 reviews a day in a long time.

WKStats says i will reach level 60 in 2022, burn all in 2023. i say i’m not in a rush anyway.

2 Likes

SINCE WHEN CAN WE DO MATH?!

10 Likes

Oh, no. Have I just unleashed a monster?

1 Like

This is mine for comparison. Mine usually is in the mid 500s but it’s a bit higher at the moment.

1 Like

I’m weeping looking at you guyses menus. Do you think I have to many items in guru…? :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Nope. Just look at all those burns!!! (compared to mine)

2 Likes

Trust me, you’ll get there sooner than you think!

3 Likes

I thought having 900-1000 guru items all the time is normal :thinking:

(some scripts broke btw lol)

1 Like

The difference between my burned items and your’s gave me a shock :sweat_smile: Maybe I abuse the override button too much…

Assuming you’re referring to the SRS and leech breakdown, I linked to my new version of the script earlier in this thread.

1 Like

Good job!

If that’s considered “too many,” I don’t even want to know what this is…

1 Like

I like that color scheme, which userscript is doing that?