To reset or not is the question

The proper response is probably something like “Good for you, squeeze every penny out of that lifetime membership!” :rofl:

12 Likes

@plantron, why the reset?

When I first started with WK, I did not pay much attention to the example sentences. Back then they only had one example sentences per vocab, and many of them used higher-level kanji that I couldn’t read. So I totally ignored them.

I want to start fresh, going perhaps a bit slower but paying more attention to the sentences, especially since they have been newly written (especially for lower levels).

4 Likes

What’s the Google Docs thing?

This thing:

2 Likes

I love stats too. Thanks.

1 Like

I need to know… are you doing it on that day because it’s the first of the month / some other particular reason, or is it april fool’s day related? Not that I want to spoil it if so!

1 Like

April 1st is a very special day, among many reasons:

• April fools’ day
  • Easter Sunday
  • Birthday of Toshiro Mifune
  • Edible Book Day
  • The day the poll thread will reach 30k posts
7 Likes

I can’t tell you what to do but what I can tell you is that I do regret reseting.
Doing it all over again has been a real hassle (and i wasnt even 40 like you are)
maybe you could test yourself on Kaniwani, and then resurect the ones you forgot on Wanikani ?
I think there’s a script for that.

1 Like

Hey, with a lifetime you may as well right? Just think of it like a Call of Duty Prestige or something :smiley:

1 Like

But now the info would be biased since you already learned it once… :scream:

2 Likes

I’d suggest you try going back five levels or so at a time and see what’s your success rate when reviewing.

The day Bitcoin will reach $30k.

1 Like

we really need a “lmao” button

2 Likes

If you reset from level 60, it should totally add a “legendary” icon to your profile along with giving all you kanji back.

2 Likes

11 Likes

Please don’t tell me you reset just for the “legendary badge” :eyes:

1 Like

I’d prefer the “grasshopper badge”

1 Like

Gonna work hard to make that happen for you!

2 Likes

Yes, you do that while I celebrate Edible Book Day

3 Likes

Are you sure that’s only a 1 day holiday? I’m pretty sure my brother celebrated it non-stop from the ages of 1 through 3.

4 Likes