It’s the only course so far that I continue, because it doesn’t treat me as mentally retarded AND it’s not boring at the same time
It will be a good choice if
- you’ve got little to 0 knowledge of Japanese.
- you like audio (with no video) lessons
- you like studying while walking/doing chores
- you like 1) ‘listen-repeat’ 2) ‘now say it yourself’ patterns
- you can’t do a course if the voice is freaking you out
(3 very pleasant and calming voices!)
Even though by lesson 13-15 it became more difficult to follow, I believe it’s mainly because of the grammar I’ve never heard of before.
Not a good option for kanji learning. Do recommend for grammar and vocab!
Tests after each lesson and each module. Romaji or kana option for lessons and tests. Vocab flashcards you can select and review.
That’s how the transcript looks (you may follow it if you can’t discern some words, sounds). An English voice for explanations (quite detailed), 2 Japanese voices (male and female) for examples.
P.S. You also get food badges for achievements and your teacher is a penguin.