The 0/0 Streak Challenge

lol me

3 Likes

I remember when I had long wait times… I miss those days XD
They are super annoying thought hahaha, I remember I tried to find scripts to bypass the wait time, but found none :sweat_smile:

And more if you keep getting stuff wrong. I believe I still have leeches from the pleasant levels :upside_down_face:

6 Likes

12 Likes

Level 32, streak 30.

15 Likes

Spent the last week whittling down the ~700 reviews and ~90 lessons that had been piling up over the last few weeks :grin:

16 Likes

Ok, I’ve been messing around for long enough, I’ve spent a month on level 49 to not get overwhelmed and get some leg room for the last stretch. I’ve seen too many that did the fast levels too fast and then got burned out and had to reset, better to step down a bit, take a breather and then have some leg room. Leveling up in barely two days.

16 Likes

Level 9.

14 Likes

20 left

14 Likes

レベル: 五十九
五十九レベルの連続

16 Likes

Screenshot_20220822-151700
Fantastic lesson. Back to 0/0 again!

15 Likes

Oooh level 59! You’re so close!!!

4 Likes

It’s my first day using this site to learn kanji, I’m hoping to keep to 0/0 always:)

17 Likes

Level 3
lvl3

I hope I will have the motivation to be this diligent with the higher levels as well.

12 Likes

broke my toe but i still got 0/0

16 Likes

I was bored and ended up doing all the lessons.

14 Likes

That’s an awesome GUI! Mind sharing what scripts you’re using?

4 Likes

I’ve seen this thread a couple of times, always jealous of how well people manage their reviews and lessons because mine are always a mess. However I realized today that I am finally elligible to join, because I did reach 0/0 on the previous level (45) and my current level! It only took me 3/4 of wanikani to get it together :sweat_smile: Unfortunately I don’t have the right screenshot for level 45 (this is the only one I saved) :smiling_face_with_tear: I wonder if I’ll last another level though.

0f6a4b839de52ad49b44f93412c5ed58f45c786d_2_690x438.jpeg

16 Likes

Level 8, streak 2

14 Likes

lvl 29

14 Likes

Level 15 (after several resets)

16 Likes